A Very Merry Christmas to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
From Milka and me and all the staff at Rocky's here in Sosua, we would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Properous New Year.

May your worries be gone and may you have all that you need to help make your life happy and fullfilling.

Rick & Milka.

Reactions: mike l

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Merry Christmas

2hia3ba.gif

I stopped by Rocky's and they gave me a Bandanna and Cigarette for Christmas

Looked like they were preparing for some kind of Barbecue later today!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hope you all have a Happy Christmas tomorrow

Tommorow? Have i missed something?

I don't think so Patrick - I think Gonzo two is allowing for Dominican Timekeeping!! (Anything earlier than RIGHT NOW shall be yesterday, Today shall be MAYBE tomorrow & anything that is beyond today (&/or tomorrow which is also today) shall be sometime next week (or whenever!!). :confused: :knockedou

Likewise Seasonal greetings to you Rick & Milka. May your New Year's Eve be the most successful bash yet.
(BTW - re the other thread. No need to prove anything to those of us who know you - we KNOW you & yours are honourable people!!) :mad: ~ Grahame.

Reactions: whirleybird

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
(BTW - re the other thread. No need to prove anything to those of us who know you - we KNOW you & yours are honourable people!!) :mad: ~ Grahame.

That wasn't why it was posted, I never questioned if Rick was honorable, so would prefer if you refrained from trying to create drama.

If you want to advertise paid events as a non-advertiser, they need to be 100% charitable or non-profit.

We have had issues in the past with charitable events, so I was making it VERY clear what the rules are and the best direction to take. That way it's clear and it doesn't come back to bite anyone in the future.

End of story...

Status
Not open for further replies.