Thread: Used appliances

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Used appliances

Hey I am looking to buy a used fridge and maybe stove that are still in good to great shape something that will last me a few years !! I am living in Puerto Plata. I know that corripio sells good priced new appliances but I am not there to do the shopping right now and my husband does not have the time to go shopping or actually he doesn't have a clue about what a good price and quality is Loll so if you guys could help me out would be very much appreciated I am planning on going down end of January and our apartment is still appliance-less hahaha

Thanks in advance!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone At All ?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Alright Thanks! I will try and search for those places downtown because for some reason I never seem to see them when we drive around town ... My husband has a photo shop that he works from 10:00-22:00 everyday so he doesn't have time to go around when I'm not there

Post Thanks / Like

Probably best to look in classified in local paper. La Informacion in Santiago has a good bit of used appliances...Also the Listin Diario has a great classified section..

HB