need a pc? buy US or DR?

J

josh

I plan to move to the dr for a year or more. I would like to know how the price on pc.s in the DR? Should I get a new one in the States or DR? I would like to spend my money where i live if I can.

H

Henry

Of curse you can by a PC in the DR, it cost about 30 tp 40 % more and is not the latest model!

B

Brenda

I bought my computer there when I lived there. The choices are very good and it was cheaper than bringing one. If you bring one, you must pay a tax plus shipping both ways. I bought a computer manfactured in the country. It is a Leadman which I purchased in Santo Domingo. All brands are available and resonably priced. I am not sure when you plan to go and purchase one but I was fortunate to catch the computer expo in October. I think it is held every year around that time in Santo Domingo. Good Luck

M

maaike

For all those interested: we are selling well maintained pc's due to the closing of our internet cafe. Contact me for more info.

A

Amida Betancourt/EXPAT RELOCATION SERVICE

Dear Josh
If you are going to move here it is of my opinion that you are better off bying the pc here because you will be able to get services at the same shop. Also, if you are moving to DR maybe you will be interested in contacting us because we offer Relocation and/or house hunting. We offer also pre-orientation conference by telephone or electronic mail. Before you arrive
we can talk about life here, what to expect and answer your questions. For this or any other information contact us at:

Deborah Sanchez & Amilda Betancout
535-0787 508-3474 cells: 710-1285 567-5079

e.betancourt@codetel.net.do

jr.texaco@codetel.net.do