Buses at Santo Domingo Airport

B

Burmell

We may be flying into Santo Domingo in a couple of months and I am interested in finding the closest bus terminal to the Airport. We will be going on to Santiago.

S

Silonius

There is no bus terminal close to the airport. You will need to take a taxi to Metro bus terminal and that will cost you US$20 or RD$350. Last Metro bus for Santiago leaves from Santo Domingo at 7:0opm and cost is RD$70pesos.

W

Walker

FOR THE LAST TIME...

Promess not to repeat it in DR1 (but ill keep doing it in another
foros) this is the only country (as far as i know) with the all
goverments "asumiendo" everyone coming into country have many dollars in que pocket.
There is no public buses into any airport. "Sindicatos de Taxis" have ilegal monopolio of the services (taxis sindicatos avocates, remember the constitucion say monopolios are alawfull).

It is agains my righ as citizen not havin the oportunity to choose if i use private taxi or no to leave the airport.

(Know i have to walk into the top level of the Santo Domingo airport, and take there "carro the pobre" cost 20 pesos, drop of in 27 de Febrero avenue, and them "concho" (RD5.00) to Metro, Caribe o Terrabus who bring me to my house in Santiago.