Drug Bust? -

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Mike - I saw your post in Dominican Today about cocaine, Cap Cana etc etc. I am flaberghasted (though I don't really know why) - what is the scoop re - it was Cap Cana. Has that been publicized yet? How did you find out? Regards

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
because there are many Mike's.
can't You read simple english Names??
the Guys who posted that Info on Dominican Today is using the Bordname "Punta Cana Mike".
I am "Mike Fisher", as simple as that.
that Punta Cana Mike You can look up easy with a simple search on the Net, a Canadian Resident who lives in El Cortecito and Runs His own Tourbusiness there.
we know each others very well btw.

that some "Quick Rich Guys" Reside and own Properties at Cap Cana is nothing New, they also Live/Reside/Own Properties at every other Luxury/Upscale Location on the Island, they even play Golf with other Countries Senators and Governers, nothing New on such in case of Narcotraffick.
we had here in the Area including the one at CC, 7 Busts during the last 10 Days of the Year2010/December.
DNCD is quiet Busy since many months and they do a good Job, catching much higher amounts in short Time Periods than they caught ever before.

Milosh,
it is not just a small Military Base in Cabeza de Toro, I live myself right Here, it is the Marina's Headquarters for the East Sector, and the East Sector reaches from La Romana til Samana, the Base is Here with the Heads of UT2(control of the Water Activities on the Coastal Border), M2(Naval Intelligence Division), it is the Headbase for the Marines who run the Road Checkpoints to search for Firearms in the whole Altagracia Province, and it is the Headquarter for DNCD of the East Sector of the Island.
that only the small runners get taken in is a wrong assumption by People who do not really Read and Understand the ongoings.
the DR took only in the Year 2010 more Big Shots Down than the US did the last Decade. luckily Today's both work quiet well together, Visits from High Ranked European Officers and once in a while even Americans are usual here in Town.

that Hotels?employees are involved in small amounts sales is also nothing New,
it is always a case of demand and deliveries.
where You have many foreign Visitors together You have a high number of Junkies within them, some spend several times per year a short visit down here on the Isle simply because they still think they cann freely practice Junkie's Lifestyle at their own will. stupidly many of them try to bring some stuff back home from Paradise Island, at the PC Airport get on Weekly Bases several of such Visitors a "Invitation" to stay permanently without the need of a Tourist Visa Extention, because they get a lil Cell together with some nice Roommates for some Years.

hang 'em all.
or better:
Hang 'em Higher

cheers

Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Milosh,
the Immigration Rules You mentioned above with the link to the website of the Punta Cana Marina, is not a solely Punta Cana Marina thingy,
it is the Law for every Marina, the simple Waterborder Immigrations Law.
Foreign Boats entering the Punta Cana Marina or the Cap Cana Marina or here at My place in Cabeza de Toro receive the same welcome Inspection and get also watched in case they Load any kind of Cargo.
and the Officials go again on Board before such Boat leaves Port.
that Inspecyion Service is done by M2, the Naval Intelligence Division, always accompanied by 1 Person from Immigrations.

Mike