want out of NY for a while

C

catherine

can anyone tell me of websites or links where i can find out about employement opportunities or internships for recent college grads who are interested in staying in DR for one year to try the life out there and see how things work. Fluent in spanish and English born and raised in NY and love DR. PLEASE HELP

M

Matthew

Catherine was looking for the same thing if you find out anything please email me
Thanks

C

catherine

same here mathew tell me about anything u hear thanks for the response

C

catherine

Actually they offered me a job over in santo domingo and i dont really know yet what is considered a good salary over there but they were paying people who were interested in translating and interpreting for business people and clients 50 pesos an hour to start going up every 3 months depending on performance. Go to languageline.com if interested they have offices everywhere. They pay in DR your transportation and 100% medical insurance. One down side is that the hours are 8:45am to 8:45pm. That is what turned me off. It is one thing working hard and earning a little bit of money but that is just to hard for me jajajjaj good luck

S

Scott

Let me know also. I would probably be interested in starting some sort of a business on the NE Coast.

Scott