Fedogolf

FredBlogs

Jun 18, 2009
Hello,

I would like to join this discount golf offer, but can anyone tell me please if Playa Dorada, Santiago and Playa Grande courses still participate, and offer reduced fees, to Fedogolf card holders?

Thank you.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Playa Grande does, Santiago and Playa Dorada do not.

Been a member 3 yrs. and all 3 are associated with Fedo Golf. Not sure why you would post the 2 do not. Also if you want your free Fedo rounds on all pre arranged courses, you will need to tell them to send the coupon book with your 2011 card.
In addition, if your a resident of the DR and can prove it, the resident's rate at Playa Dorada is cheaper then the Fedo rate.

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Playa Grande status is in question...... things could change in the future... near or distant.

A moving target...... but a target, nonetheless

WW

SosuaSam

Jan 4, 2010
It appears the Fedogolf membership costs 5000 peso ($135) but does anyone know the green fee discount received at Playa Dorada and Grande? How many times does one need to play to justify the membership? I assume the discounted rate is good for 12 months of the year (not only low vs high season)?

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Course Green Fees w/ Fedo w/o Fedo

Playa Grande H/Season 2011 US $ 50.00 US $ 85.00
L/Season 2011 ? ?

Playa Dorada H/Season 2011 US $58.00 US $75.00
L/Season 2011 ? ?

* P.D. W/ Fedo card caddie not required. No free round at P.D for Fedo members.

** P.G. No dates restriction with free round.

SosuaSam

Jan 4, 2010
Thanks BermudaRum;
Someone had mentioned that no discount is available in the first year of Fedo membership..do you know if that is true?

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Your card is good to go once you receive them. Also, the free rounds at all Fedo courses are now in a coupon form with the courses names, and dates they can be used. These coupons should be available very soon from what I understand from the Fedo secretary.

citynights

Jan 24, 2011
fedogolf

can anyone get the membership.... I travel to DR a few times a year....love playing at Playa grande...

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
HOW TO LOWER YOUR GOLF SCORE. We can take care of a lot of pricing issues with group rates

I have looked at your web-page & can not workout how you can help reduce prices for me if I am not going down in a group. Can you explain to me how Golfixx can improve on the FedoGolf rates? Do you know if Residents get special concessions & if so is it worth getting Residency? ~ Grahame

Markhill

Nov 24, 2012
Starting up an old thread

I want to purchase a fedo card this year, I’m not a resident but come down for four weeks a year. Can I purchase the card at the office in SD without being a resident and not belonging to any golf club? I play at Playa dorada in pop and metro and guavaberry in Juan Dolio.

Reading through the posts someone said caddies are sometimes not required when you have a fedo card? Usually I purchase a multi-play package at Playa dorada but that still adds up pretty quickly.

Any info would be appreciated

Thanks Mark

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Call 809 320-3472, that's the cashier girl at the pro shop. She takes your money and knows the rates.

One's name is Olga, the other, I just call her preciosa or some such. but be nice, it goes further than demanding.
If you speak their language, it helps. If not, no big deal, they get it.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
I think Tflea is speaking of Playa Dorada and not Fedogolf. You do not need a cedula to get the fedocard. You can do it on-line on their website or by phone - you do need to send them a picture for the card. With the fedo card you get one free round at most courses on the island and heavy discounts after that - well worth the money. As far as caddies go at Playa Dorada it makes no difference - if you are a gringo you need a caddie. Most other courses do not require a caddie - the only others I can think of that make you take a caddie are Playa Grande, Punta Espada and Teeth of the Dog. If you need fedo website or phone number just let me know...tom

Markhill

Nov 24, 2012
Thanks for the information
I will go down to fedogolf office in SD and get a card while i'm down over christmas.

Cheers Mark