BanReservas ATM withdrawal limits?

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
Howdy,

Does anybody know what the daily limit is for withdrawing money from the ATM at BanReservas? I'm using the green BR ATM card (not a credit card). I know I can do 10000 pesos daily without any problems but was wondering if anybody knew if more was possible? Thanks in advance.

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
Huh? Do you mean standing in line inside the bank line? I haven't run into any issues like that...is this a recent policy?

Jan 17, 2009
Not really. I encounter the same limit while using my US credit union ATM card at the Bank Reservas ATM. Like you said, multiple withdrawals are the only option.

To my surprise, I found the same issue with lower single withdrawals limits in ATMs in the US recently.

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
That 4K limit can't be, I just withdrew $10K last night (technically today since it was just after midnight)...when you do these "mulitiple" withdrawals how many (how much) in total does it allow you to withdraw???

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
it is a $10,000 limit per day on the BanReservas green card. You can charge more than that but that is the cash limit. The only option that I know of for getting more money is to have your passbook on you and go into the bank.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
There may also be a limit based on how much cash is in the machine and location of the machine. Maybe when you withdrew $10K pesos was an hour after the machine was filled. And as the cash supply dwindles there may be an OS that determines how much cash it will dispense. Or they may put less money in ATMs that aren't affixed to a bank, but in the mall or a supermarket. I took out $10K pesos one time at the Banco Progreso ATM in El Encanto Supermarket and that was it for that machine. It was empty for the next guy.

wrod456

Dec 28, 2010
in regards to atm withdrawals, you set the amount you want to be able to withdrawal when you go to the bank to fill out the aplication for the atm

SH6811

Oct 24, 2005
Thanks for all the responses...I wish I could remember what my set limit was...but I think the default is probably 10K so mountainannie I think is on the right track.

Jan 17, 2009
That 4K limit can't be, I just withdrew $10K last night (technically today since it was just after midnight)...when you do these "mulitiple" withdrawals how many (how much) in total does it allow you to withdraw???

That's what it is in the BanReservas in Cabarete. I've withdrawn up to $800 in more than one transaction. But the $800 is what my US bank allows; so no problem with that. Just annoying to have to do several withdrawals to get the amount you need.