POP- English Tutor for Children Needed

todiscover

May 17, 2007
Looking for someone to teach my 6 year old niece english on a part time basis, ie 2 hours a week for the next few months.
She is moving to the US at the end of the year and want to give her some lessons so that her transition would be easier.

Anyone know of any such children courses, or interested in the position?

Send me a message.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Looking for someone to teach my 6 year old niece english on a part time basis, ie 2 hours a week for the next few months.
She is moving to the US at the end of the year and want to give her some lessons so that her transition would be easier.

Anyone know of any such children courses, or interested in the position?

Send me a message.

I have a friend living in Puerto Plata for several years. She teaches English at one of the schools in the area on a full-time basis. She also, from time to tiime, accepts private students in her home. I sent her an email to see if she would be interested and/or has space. I will send you a private message when she responds to my inquiry.

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
Got a reply back already. She teaches at a Montessori school in POP. I'm sending you her info. via PM. I think you'll like her.

JeNLeB

Jan 31, 2011
If you haven't already found someone, I would love the opportunity! I am a 28-yr old bored housewife living in Bavaro/Punta Cana and would love to be able to get out of the house a few days a week. I am a college graduate (University of Louisiana at Lafayette) with a minor in Spanish, so I speak Spanish fluently.

Please let me know!

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
You do realize that the commute to POP is at least 8 hours from Bavaro???? LOL Sorry I could not resist.....;)