best real estate in santo domingo

homesearcher

Jan 4, 2011
i have to buy house for my wife. Where are the top 10 areas in santo domingo to buy a house, this can include gated communities with security. thanks

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
Upper class
Los Pinos
Cuesta Hermosa ll
Cuesta Hermosa l
Los Cacicazgos (some areas)
Ave. Anacaona
the first 3 are gated community with lot of restrictions to enter.

Middle Upper class
Piantini
Naco
Altos de Arroyo Hondo l , ll y lll
Los Rios
Alameda
Bella Vista
Viejo Arroyo Hondo
Cuesta Hermosa lll

Middle class
Mirador Norte
Mirador Sur
Las Praderas
Gazcue
Evaristo Morales
El Millon

ronthedonhart

Mar 8, 2010
Home for sale in SD

Hello Dear Homesearcher, we have a home for sale right now in Santo Domingo in the Los Cacicazgos in a very nice area. If you or anyone is interested just drop me a message. Thanks

homesearcher

Jan 4, 2011
I am looking at all my options, what about en sanchez isabelita there are some gated communities there and also I founf some area near juancinta de los santos where i don't see gated communties but from what i see just about everyone is out working and homes well maintained..I just forget the specific street name but i think it was not to far off from en sanchez isabelita maybe 5 minutes from avenida espana

homesearcher

Jan 4, 2011
top 10 vs barrio

i look at the map and have driven throught the area many times. the map says "La Isabelita" is this the name of the barrio? I am looking for any, just slightly out of the central part of the city, where the property have some trees, areas to buy a house for my family, can be gated and security or may not because I see several smaller neighborhoods not gated that also look good. I dont want be where there is a heavy presence of delinquents even though they seem to be everywhere these days.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
might be wiser to buy an apt. there are apt buildings in the above mentioned areas that have apts that are bigger than average houses. also, since you mentioned it i for your wife, you will want security. most good apt buildings have 24 hour guards and underground parking. there are many apartments that sell for over a million dollars, i don't think she'll be disappointed with one of those. i do know of one beautiful building in Gaciazgoes with million dollar apartments but he will not sell to baseball players or musicians.