Noice at night from the Piedro Clisante street, Sosua

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Does anybody know wich bar in the "Piedro Clisante" street is making this laud music, that we hear every night, in camino llibre until 3 am? It must be a new bar, because this has only been since the last 3 month, before this it was quiet up here.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Does anybody know wich bar in the "Piedro Clisante" street is making this laud music, that we hear every night, in camino llibre until 3 am? It must be a new bar, because this has only been since the last 3 month, before this it was quiet up here.

New Years eve noise drove me nuts, that loud music every night would put me over the top......just no respect for others around them.

B in Santiago

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
That would probably be two bars. El Flow used to be very loud. Then the Rumba bar opened accross the street and they were louder. It now seems many times to be "loud" war between the two.

Bob K

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The only 2 bars that are that are a little noisy are El Flow and, on Tue. and Fri. (Karaoke nights) Rumba Bar. But not that loud to be heard from up there. Probably some place closer. A colmado or something. There was a religious rally over the new years at the baseball field that could be heard a mile away. My beef is with the brainless idiots who drive around with their music blaring. That should be the priority of Politur.

xGabriela

Aug 15, 2010
www.christ-radloff.com
Thank you for your information. It could be the music war between the 2 bars. Last year we did not hear it. Rumba bar only opend 2010.
Some years ago habitants from mulata complained about the noice (music) from the carwash that was heard up to mulata 3. And really it helped!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Please I am from Switzerland and now I see noice has to be "noise". I should write in the german forums, but they have much less information then dr1 and you get attacked no matter what you write.

Don't worry about your spelling. If anybody comments about a misspelling, just ignore it. You are welcome on this message board and hope you will continue to participate.