New to this board !

M

Marinara

Looking for information regarding Punta Cana. I have done some research but I am still a little unsure about Caribbean Sea views. From what I can see most of the resorts are configured so that the main focus is around the pool areas. I would like to know if there are any 5 star resorts wtih rooms that afford a Caribbean Sea view. Thanks

M

Marleen

You will not front the sea in Punta Cana. The resorts are on the Alantic Ocean. The Iberostar Bavaro has about 20 villias that face the ocean, however, I have no idea how to be assigned one of the ocean view rooms. We have been there twice and have faced gardens and walk ways. We use Apple Vacations and I understand that there is no way for Apple Vacations people to get ocean view. We even offered to pay more. None of the suites face or are around the pool.
The Iberostar Bavaro is a great place to stay. Read my review of my first visit there on Debbies web site. Here you will find many reviews of all the resorts.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

Marleen

M

Marinara

Marleen : Thank you so....

much for your reply! I will check out your review and if I have any further questions I will not hesitate to e mail you. Thanks again!!

M

Marvin

Re: Marleen : Thank you so....

I stayed at the Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort a couple of years ago and nearly every room had a view of the beach and the ocean. The ocean view rooms (as the resort called them) were simply facing the beach directly and were closer, but in the same buildings. The Bavaro Palace is, I believe a five star hotel, but I don't know if their rooms have the same view. At any rate, if you stay at the BB Beach, you have access to the Palace restaurants also. Or at least this was the way it was set up a couple of years ago. Have fun!