Google Chrome

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Anyone here in the DR use this browser? Any pros and cons (speed, connection, etc.) that may help me in deciding if it is better then Internet Explorer (Windows 7).

Thanks for any help..

kitie carson

Dec 24, 2010
It is a lot faster than IE...I really couldn't believe the difference.
I have run it on both Vista and W7...

Also I'm running the Beta version on Firefox8 and it seems to be as fast as Chrome..both of these blow IE away in my opinion....

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
I'm using the version for Mac while watching TV on Hulu or Netflix. Works much better than Firefox or Safari.

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
Have been using it on Windows XP and W7 for a couple of years, no cons comparing it to IE.
I?m also using it on a Linux latop.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It is very fast, but some pages will not load right. I have not tried it for awhile, so maybe it is better now.

The Pale Moon Project homepage

For me this is the best browser out there now. It is a super fast clone of firefox, and works flawlessly.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Chrome is my favorite browser by far. It stills have some compatibility issues with some company pages created with IE6 code but other than that is flawless and extremely fast.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
It is superfast

can just recommend it, especially here where the connection is not that fast. I only use IE for my Internet bank which for some reason does not work with Chrome.

IE is a turtle with 3 legs that has a bad day, firefox is a horse, and chrome is a cheetah on Red Bull.

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
Anyone here in the DR use this browser? Any pros and cons (speed, connection, etc.) that may help me in deciding if it is better then Internet Explorer (Windows 7).

Thanks for any help..

Oh no...

Anything is better than I.E.! I.E.'s only purpose is for downloading firefox/chrome.