Want contact with people who knows about Sosua

P

Partyboys

Hello !
Need contact with people which has stayed in sosua this year.
Good restaurants ?
Rental cars ?
Night life ?
Diving ?
Water Park ?

M

Matt Juba

All of these topics have been posted since the beginning of the year, several by me. Look into the archives and you will get a ton of information. I assume you know that Sosua is really two towns separated by Sosua Bay. My favourite restaurant was the Central Cafe in Los Charamicos, however there are many others archived. Rental cars - why bother - this topic has also been posted in great detail, including the pros and cons of driving in the DR. I did a detailed post in January regarding the ease and cost of public transportation and costs - it's really very cheap. Night life has also been posted many times since January, but there is much to see and do at night in Sosua, POP and Cabarete. Diving in and around Sosua is good, Cabarete has windsurfing and surfing and this has also been posted in great detail. I don't know of any water parks, but why would there be with such beautiful natural water around.

M

Matt Juba

P.S. Contact me directly by email if you have specific questions.

P

Phyllis

Re: still haven't said where

POP Nightlife: In the Playa Dorada complex, the most happening disco is Andromedia (at Heaven's resort); there are also two more Tops disco @ Playa Naco and Crazy Moon disco @ Paradise.

In town La Barrica and the Orion are the most popular and larger discos - however there are several small areas to stop for a cervaza along the main intersection in town.

There are also two strip clubs (females) called El Boen and Crystal.

T

Tom

Thank you Phyllis

Phyllis:

I agree with you on POP having a more diverse and interesting nightlife than Cabarete. I was hoping that by "poking" at your one line empty posts that you would elaborate as you knidly did, thank you!!

Reagrds,

Tom

T

Tom

Re: still haven't said where

Phyllis

I sent you an email with pics attached, unfortunately one of them (A mutual friend) is 1.2 meg. I don't know what type of ISP you have, if it is a dial up it may take a while to download, thus this "board" comment regarding email

Tom

R

Richard

You might check the archives for some of my messages in 2000 for restaurants, bars etc. you might also join the Sosua club on YAHOO. or e-mail me direct.

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/sosuadominicanrepublic