still searching for a way out! jajjaja

C

catherine

Ok I wanna know how easy is it to get involved in the hotel or tourism business in DR. How rewarding is the job money wise. I'm thinking it is the best way to be succesful down there since there is so much talk about. ???????? How succesful are like the travel agencies or real estate agencies down there? What has to be done to open one up? Educate me on this please

H

Henry

You are very ambitous are you?

Realtors are stepping on each others feet - the real estate market is very slow since the new government rules!

Hotel business - I don't know (didn't they talk on this board a couple of days ago of closing 20 (twenty) hotels in Sosua?? Where will all this people go to work?!?

Do you have anything else they would need over here in the DR?

Travel agencies are also a lot in town, what we would need over here definitly is a last minute agency like they have in Europe! But this depends on the airline companies! (And if they are willing to sell this kind of tickets! Remember we have unfortunately almost a monopoloism with AA from the US, especially Miami!)

Henry

C

ciberstew

Re: You're kidding, didn't know that

You are a bit late all the bigies from the states are here now. Remax, coldwell bunker etc. You should have started 8 years ago.