Help - Need Wedding Coordinator Info Dreams Punta Cana

katnap2103

Jan 11, 2011
I'm looking for contact information for a wedding coordinator in Dreams Punta Cana. Our emails and our travel agent's emails and phone calls have gone unanswered. We would love to get married at this resort but can't get a hold of anyone. Thanks!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I have passed on the wedding coordinators names and Telephone number to the OP hopefully she will get the answers she needs.

I do know that they receive hundreds of emails on top of organizing up to 3 or 4 weddings a day and work from 8am - 11pm most days, I think their prorities are with clients who have actually booked their stay and weddings, but i understand the frustrations of potential clients who need information in order to commit themselves to booking what is such a important day.

Unfortunatly there is not anyone whos job it is to just sit in the office to organize and answer emails which i believe there will soon be.

kford421

Mar 19, 2011
Dreams Punta Cana wedding coordinator suddenly not answering any e-mails

Hi. I am having the same issue, only much worse because we've already sent out deposit (although small, b/c they didn't want much of the total cost pd. up front...9 mts before). Not only that, but we have 19 guests booked to stay at Dreams PC, as well as my fiance and I totally booked, as well. We have the wedding date picked out and reserved (or so we thought) and I have been e-mailing my wedding coordinator for 3 weeks with no reply. Our wedding is in early August of this year. I have also e-mailed the resort...totally freaking out at this point...any ideas?!

Kelly

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I replied to your other post as well. I think it's good that you've begun contacting through other channels, but I don't think it's time to freak out just yet. Keep in mind that people who do this for a living can put it together in a very short time. While I understand your anxiety, things move at a different pace ... island time. I don't know what is still left to be decided, but there's still a lot of time. (Yes, I realize that doesn't solve your anxiety over not hearing back.)

I'm not sure if laurajane is still participating on the forum. She was an excellent member and always had good info to share. Unfortunately there was a situation with some nasty posts, etc. not too long ago; and she commented she was leaving the forum. Her exit, (if it's true ---- Laurajane... are you out there???), if she did leave the forum her exit is our loss.