Is bribery and corruption possible in the high court?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Is bribery and corruption possible in the high courts (Supreme) specifically, in this country?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I'm still not convinced that 6 Judges on one particular case in the Capital can all be bought off.

1. Do they have a pulse?
2. Are they breathing?
3, Do they drive a new jepeta?
4. Do they socialize at the country club?

Like Bill Engvall would say "There's your sign."

Reactions: MikeFisher

windfinder

May 28, 2007
I'm still not convinced that 6 Judges on one particular case in the Capital can all be bought off.

No need to bribe 6 judges , they will do what they been told to do by somebody up in a higher position , for ex. LF .......

E

engineerfg

For a newbie like me, without some example cases, this thread just sounds like a bunch of generalizations... I mean I know this is a banana republic and everything has a price, but just sayin...

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
For a newbie like me, without some example cases, this thread just sounds like a bunch of generalizations... I mean I know this is a banana republic and everything has a price, but just sayin...

And we are also a very cynical lot.

But that cynicism is our way of dealing with the reality. And the DR is considered one of the most corrupt countries in the western hemisphere.

I was going to post an article, but there are too many. Google "corruption in Dominican Republic".