Looking for house to rent in Hig?ey

Syork

Sep 5, 2004
Some friends of ours have just moved back and are looking to rent a house in Hig?ey. Not too picky but 3 bedrooms and 2 baths would be nice. Thanks for any help!!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
HI there

I live in Higuey and i can tell you there is a nice, but large house for rent opposite from the Higueyano Supermarket and directly opposite quite a good Clinic, so from a location point of view very good.

I recently viewed it and really like it, but being pregnant a move is really not what i need to do right now. It has two levels, three large bedrooms, two baths and electronic gates. Downstairs there is also a bedroom and bathroom for service and a laundry area. Nice big private garden and closed in area for dogs.

It is RD$25,000 a month, but condidering the size and location i think it is worth the money.

I have the telephone number for the owner of the house if you think your friends would be interested.

I was helping a friend look for a house quite recently and houses for rent are few and far between, so i would recommend at least viewing it.

One of the things i like about it most was that the bedrooms were seperated from the rest of the house with a bolted door, which is a good security measure here i think.

PM me if you want the telephone number.