Upscale Nightclub/Gentlemen's Club in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

surferboy

Jul 24, 2009
What are the best, classiest nightclubs/gentlemen's clubs (i.e. no glorified brothels) in the POP?

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Not enough classy people to keep you in business!

jejejeje, what a classic statement:ermm: Just tell me what is so classy about some old bald dude running around with dollars in his mouth,waiting in line for his next lap dance:cheeky: and being hustled to buy the girls overpriced , watered down drinks..I only wish to have that much class one day:ermm:

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
jejejeje, what a classic statement:ermm: Just tell me what is so classy about some old bald dude running around with dollars in his mouth,waiting in line for his next lap dance:cheeky: and being hustled to buy the girls overpriced , watered down drinks..I only wish to have that much class one day:ermm:

This already exists a-plenty

I think the OP means something more subtle.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
there's a mention of another gentlemen's club called Enigma on another thread....

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Try telling a dominicana sometime how much in tips girls make nightly in "lookie-no-touchie" US "gentlemen's clubs". The look of disbelief is priceless.

I understand there are one or 2 in SD which make an effort to replicate the atmosphere/experience, but make no mistake, the girls are also "available".

Reactions: Bronxboy

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Try telling a dominicana sometime how much in tips girls make nightly in "lookie-no-touchie" US "gentlemen's clubs". The look of disbelief is priceless.

I understand there are one or 2 in SD which make an effort to replicate the atmosphere/experience, but make no mistake, the girls are also "available".

where are those located ? i've never seen one of those in the US. "play for pay" is what most clubs allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.