whats happening this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

adtv

Dec 23, 2010
getting into POP on thursday and looking to see whats going on. where would you recommend we go on thursday to party in puerto plata.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Go to Rancho Tipico on the west end of Puerto Plata. they will have live music. I think Friday is a holiday so the place will get busy about 10 pm

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Friday and Monday are both National Holidays...there should be plenty of partying from Thursday to Sunday night...and most of the day Monday...especially at the beaches.

If you want more North American-type music, go to the shopping plaza at Playa Dorada, there are several bars and dance clubs that will probably be packed every night...there's also a larger club in the complex called Spice ( i think...most people still call it Mangu)...you can walk between all the different places...

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Go to Rancho Tipico on the west end of Puerto Plata. they will have live music. I think Friday is a holiday so the place will get busy about 10 pm

I go there every time I'm in POP and they have the best live music if you like bachata and merengue ;) They have a website so you can see whose playing and what's going on etc... http://ranchotipicopuertoplata.com sometimes we go to La Terrace too. Forgive my spelling if it's a little off... but I like the music at both places.

Status
Not open for further replies.