MRI + Cost

somechick

Jan 21, 2011
Hello,

Would anyone be able to recommend a good medical facility that can perform an MRI with an english speaking Radiologist? I would also be interested to know how much this would cost.

Thanks very much
S

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Where are you located??? HOMS in Santiago has the facilities as does CEDIMAT in Santo Domingo...

HB

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Homs

I had one a couple of years ago at HOMS (Santiago) and it was better service than I received in the US plus lots cheaper. It was a closed style machine. Had the MRI (shoulder) and then went upstairs to the DRs office and he had it on a large screen laptop and spent a half hour explaining it was only inflammation.
It would be better for you and less complicated if you bring a fluent Spanish speaker with you. Whole process was about two hours.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Hello,

Would anyone be able to recommend a good medical facility that can perform an MRI with an english speaking Radiologist? I would also be interested to know how much this would cost.

Thanks very much
S

CRESA , Plaza Texas, Santiago
7,500 pesos

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You are right, I had forgotten about CRESA...they are sometimes much faster than HOMS and very well recommended by my guy...the ENT guy..

HB