Webcams in Sosua and DR, here is one

Status
Not open for further replies.

miozio

May 23, 2009
I think it would be nice to have a few live webcams in Sosua and in DR in general to see what's happening when you are away. I wonder if Robert could devote a page on DR1 where he would put them up. I have one here with a beautiful view: The best beaches of Dominican Republic : Webcam Anyone knows other resources? I researched the net but those other ones are not functional...

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com

miozio

May 23, 2009
The one from Cabarete.us is now working ))) Thanks!!! )) Why don't you guys living in DR stick your cameras out of the window and broadcast? )) that would be fun...

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Thanks Eddy, now I'm going to have to change my parking spot. However, if you change the angle to the right, I can then see Orlanda enter the bank for work.

Thanks
BermudaRum

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The cabarete webcams are a great source of information. Usually full of wind- and kitesurfers. If u can not afford to live beachfront in Cabarete u see when the wind is on.

Is their a coincidence that the Cabarete web cams show beaches and sporting activities and Sosuas camera shows a liquor store sign?:surprised

You get the occasional ladies hanging around. Different surfers different waves. ;)

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
You get the occasional ladies hanging around. Different surfers different waves. ;)

LOL ... but there got be a cameras at Sosua beach, at waterfront or somewhere else. It is a beautiful sign, nice letters but sign fetischm is not my thing, not saying that could change :paranoid:

miozio

May 23, 2009
Los Balcones needs a camera set up, they have a nice view over Alicia beach. Waterfront needs one too. One of the hotels up over Sosua beach desperately need a couple!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
LOL ... but there got be a cameras at Sosua beach, at waterfront or somewhere else. It is a beautiful sign, nice letters but sign fetischm is not my thing, not saying that could change :paranoid:
I agree, I know of a few people on PC that have cams, I'll try to get the info. It would also be nice to have something on the beach. We are planning to install some outside with a view of the street. Within a month or so I hope.

I think it would be nice to have a few live webcams in Sosua and in DR in general to see what's happening when you are away. I wonder if Robert could devote a page on DR1 where he would put them up. I have one here with a beautiful view: The best beaches of Dominican Republic : Webcam Anyone knows other resources? I researched the net but those other ones are not functional...

We dont need no stinking cameras, If you want to see whats going on buy a plane ticket and fly down, Dont need big brother watching over us.

miozio

May 23, 2009
We dont need no stinking cameras, If you want to see whats going on buy a plane ticket and fly down, Dont need big brother watching over us.
NICE!!! i respect that!
But there are cams watching over you everywhere, can't help that

Status
Not open for further replies.