Free Gelato At Nikki Beach...in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Tonight at the fashion show a new company that makes Gelato in Sosua was giving out free samples and the one I had was excellent but i don't know what flavor it was, maybe a vanilla with a peppery finish.

They gave me a business card and they are called Heladeria italiana and are located at Plaza Sosua Noventidos 809 605 3971

The swim suit show was excellent with some beautiful models and the place was packed with well dressed pretty people as well.

Just last night I told someone I don't go out at night much anymore but tonight I was.....

Kidnapped !

Reactions: Tamborista

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
THat was a great show...a great night...and great Gelato! I think the peppery kick was ginger...and they served it in edible cups...delicious!! I'll definitely stop by the new heladeria...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If it is the place I am thinking of, it is new, only been open a few weeks. It appears that a sizable investment has been made and the people seem to be making every effort to make it a success, but it is located in an area where few pass by, consequently when I pass I rarely see a customer.

I am hoping they have other ways to market their products rather than just over the counter, so to speak.

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
I believe it is in the building that was once the White Horse Cafe, next to the fountain , in the little park in front of the Banco Popular

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
one more time.

Heladeria italiana and are located at Plaza Sosua Noventidos 809 605 3971

Someone might want to call the number....just a thought

wow

Reactions: SantiagoDR

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
I have never heard of it by that name but i think the location I described is correct. Maybe Mike could confirm that.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Snoozer's location is correct. It's between the old White Horse Cafe and Watson Homes in the fountain plaza across from Banco Popular.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Snoozer's location is correct. It's between the old White Horse Cafe and Watson Homes in the fountain plaza across from Banco Popular.

That's correct. It faces the little park and is under the overhang made by the 2nd floor of the building. They have several tables in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.