Overheard in the vet's waiting room...

Mooseman

Oct 28, 2007
A yellow Lab, a black Lab and a Great Dane were in the waiting room at the vet.

The yellow Lab says to the black Lab, "Why are you here?". The black Lab says, "Castration. I am always running around, knocking things over and disturbing my owners, so they say this will calm me down."

The black Lab asks the yellow Lab. "Why are you here?". The yellow Lab says, "Castration. I'm a digger and I've dug under the fence, tore up the grass, dug up the flowers, and then last night I dug a hole in the sofa. My owners say this will calm me down."

The Great Dane has been listening to this calmly. The Labs look over at him and ask, " Why are you here?".

The Great Dane says, "I'm a humper. I hump everything, the mailman, Aunt Sarah's leg, the cat, the sofa - I can't stop it. Yesterday morning my master was in the shower and I was waiting for her to get out, just sitting there on the bath mat. When she got out she was wearing a towel, but it fell off. When she bent over to pick it up, she had her back to me, so naturally...I humped."

"Wow," said both Labs. "That's a very bad dog. So you're here for castration same as us."

The Great Dane said, "Actually, no I'm not. I'm here to get my nails trimmed."