Plaza de Salud--Humano Royal

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
Can anyone confirm that the Royal plan is accepted at Plaza de Salud. The doctors at Contreas sent my wife to Integral saying that clinic had what she needed. Now she is being transported to Plaza de Salud since they have the stuff there. Lost a day and she seems to be getting worse. Not to mention transport costs.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Can anyone confirm that the Royal plan is accepted at Plaza de Salud. The doctors at Contreas sent my wife to Integral saying that clinic had what she needed. Now she is being transported to Plaza de Salud since they have the stuff there. Lost a day and she seems to be getting worse. Not to mention transport costs.

I don't know what they take there. If that's the place on Luis F. Thomen off of Nunez de Caceres, my wife spent a few days there at the end of November, and I can tell you that it seemed clean and quiet. The neurologist, Dra. Nuris Farias, seemed like a very nice and concerned individual. I have recently experienced a similar situation and know how terrible it can be. I wish you, your wife, and family the very best.