Puppies in Sosua

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
If anybody is interested, there is a nice litter of puppies for sale in La Mulatta, Sosua.
They are half each of German and Belgian Shepherd. Just males left now.
Sire is the German. Mother is on site

I bought a male on Monday and went back for the last female today.
The puppies are VERY calm, alert and good looking.
They are 3 months old and have all their shots (two rounds , from Dr Bob)
One more set of shots to come.

I have all the contact info.... but don't want to "Go Directly to Jail"
Will await responses and censure :ermm:

WW

Reactions: SantiagoDR

losflor

Sep 4, 2010
If anybody is interested, there is a nice litter of puppies for sale in La Mulatta, Sosua.

WW

Wiiliam, we are looking for a puppy, but I am away for all of May and hubby at work all day. But it would be a good contact to have for any subsequent litters.

I am flexible with breeds to.

If anyone knows of terrier pups also????

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010

WW

may I ask how much are they asking?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
They were asking 6000 pesos... which I thought was alot...but Dr Bob assured me it wasn't.
After 2 days w/ the new puppy...I went back and bought a second.... so much for my "expensive" thoughts.

Salsa and Nacho

Really well adjusted dogs..home raised.

They speak French and Spanish.

PM if you want the telephone

WW

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
They were asking 6000 pesos... which I thought was alot...but Dr Bob assured me it wasn't.
After 2 days w/ the new puppy...I went back and bought a second.... so much for my "expensive" thoughts.

Salsa and Nacho

PM if you want the telephone

WW

No that's not expensive at all...mals & German Shepherds are a great mix..i've seen alot of breeders mixing those two kinds. I am not interested in buying one, just thought I would ask as I was thinking of starting a breeding program in the dr with my three shepherds. Wasn't sure what the going rate for good quality dogs was....but I sell my pups here in Canada for $500 without papers...but they are great family and guard dogs. I am sure you will be happy with your new pups...congrats...would love to see some pics?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Isn't it kinda hot in the DR for these breeds, or any breed with a double layer coat? I have a Lab here in the U.S., and she get's hot very fast. Granted, she's a chocolate, and soaks up the heat from the sun like a sponge soaks up water, but even when it's hot but not sunny, I have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't overheat.

skinny36

Mar 2, 2010
Isn't it kinda hot in the DR for these breeds, or any breed with a double layer coat? I have a Lab here in the U.S., and she get's hot very fast. Granted, she's a chocolate, and soaks up the heat from the sun like a sponge soaks up water, but even when it's hot but not sunny, I have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't overheat.

I thought the same thing...but apparently they seem to do just fine in all types of temperatures...they do use german shepherds in the war in afganistan, can't get any hotter then the desert...they seem to do just fine. I think you just have to be careful and make sure they are hydrated as well as have some shade.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
No that's not expensive at all...mals & German Shepherds are a great mix..i've seen alot of breeders mixing those two kinds. I am not interested in buying one, just thought I would ask as I was thinking of starting a breeding program in the dr with my three shepherds. Wasn't sure what the going rate for good quality dogs was....but I sell my pups here in Canada for $500 without papers...but they are great family and guard dogs. I am sure you will be happy with your new pups...congrats...would love to see some pics?

There is another breeder... www.perrosdelnorte.com who have very high quality G Shepherds.... sold with full pedigree of true german lines.
Extremely well bred.

Their price is in that range or higher.

For the serious buyer, they are great. I expect they will ship anywhere, their dogs are shipped from Germany.

WW

peteclaffey

Apr 30, 2006
Versatile

Maybe better in a circus ?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Maybe better in a circus ?

The dogs' languages are quite intelligible.... the people , not so ... they bark at you a bit and then just stare - scratching their ears;)

Makes negotiating a price difficult:ermm:

WW

chriscorcino

Mar 3, 2011

WW

I am interested in adopting one, how can I get in contact with them. Please send me a private message with the contact information.

thanks