searching for t-shirt printing, stickers, signs

Wonderdog

Apr 25, 2005
Hello all,

I?m currently engaged in some business for which I need to have logo t-shirts, stickers, and signage made. I am working in Samana currently. Can anyone suggest a printing business or businesses which they have done work with that are reputable and timely. I am looking for good quality for the shirts and stickers - a rare find here so far. A good first transaction will likely lead to much more future business.

I don?t care so much where they are made, as long as the specifications are met and the product looks like the artwork. I can arrange to pick up or have delivered if necessary. Reply or PM if you can help direct me.

Thanks for any help.

Wonderdog

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Good luck with this. My experience has not been good here. Printers are basically not reputable, at least the ones I have tried. You have to stay on them to even get the work done and you may or may not get the quality.

T-shirts - I've had a better experience with that. Place called Lugo in Puerto Plata does a good quality job at a decent price. He is not always fast though so allow time.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
there are some good ones in Santiago if you want to come here. Let me know by PM and I will work up a list for you.

HB

tiotom

Feb 12, 2011
Tee-Shirt Printing

HB, Would love to hear your recommendations on good tee-shirt printing in Santiago. Thanks!

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
I use Vistaprint

I use Vistaprint.com. Open an account and sign up for their emails. Through the emails you can get lots of specials and deals. If you sign up for this, they are a bit relentless in sending you emails about their offers.

I have bought business cards, T shirts, hats and magnetic car signs but they have dozens of other products including websites, etc.

I think that their prices are excellent especially if you buy using the special offers which they always seem to have. They ship to my Miami mail service, Aeropaq and from there it is forwarded to SD.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are a lot of them now. I would have to ask my froends who are more active in sports to see who the current hot guy is in the printing area.

I'll put up something here tomorrow, okay?

HB