I'm kinda new here and there is something I dont like.

kbeitz

Dec 24, 2010
WWW.Beitz.net
A lot of the post is closed...
Why does a post ever need to be closed???
How can this forum keep going if the post is closed down ???
Is there a reason a post cant keep going forever ????
I would like to put in my $0.02 on some post but I see that will never happen.

Reactions: miloskorac

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Do you have some particular thread in mind? Very few are closed by the moderators or Robert. And when they are, it is generally understood why.

This is a pretty open, free wheeling forum, but there are some rules.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Well, I am shocked and stunned?????????????????????????? But dammit, I sat on my Taser.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Old threads get closed automatically after a certain period, mainly because too many newbies were responding to ancient questions.

Sep 19, 2005
Bidding went down from 50 cents to two cents :bunny:

@kbeitz if you feel that there is more to say regarding one thread, open another one, and give the proper reference.

Please do not use too many question marks. It seams that you are stunned or so. Cheers.

kids_stunned.png

do we have a finite number of question marks allocated to DR1???????

ooops sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to the OP...have you read many of the last pages of the threads that were closed?????

oops sorry again!!!!!!!!!!!

usually there is a glaringly obvious answer

besides when the thread is on the cops in sosua, we dont need to know about crooks clothing attire in new brunswick....

off subject is the biggest culprit. or sex, or religion, or politics or...maybe i shouldnt have posted!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

bbbad bob

Reactions: Africaida

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Race and religion seem to be the 2 areas where one must take the most caution in treading to avoid being shut down. That and of course anything that is not "DR related"!