Hardware store

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwing93

Jan 14, 2011
Is there such a thing as a hardware store anywhere in either Cabarete or Sosua? Will I have to go to Puerto Plata?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Is there such a thing as a hardware store anywhere in either Cabarete or Sosua? Will I have to go to Puerto Plata?

The one by the Texaco station is limited. There is one between Sosua and Cabarete that you should check. It is on the left hand side of the road as you go toward Cabarete from Sosua. It is next to a gravel/dirt road that passes to the side and starts with a slope downward.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Cabarete Ferreteria Linares, the one someone mentioned by a Texaco station is called Ferreteria Terramar, but the Texaco station is no longer there, its in Sosua Abajo,... depends on what you want there is also Pappatera near the automatic carwash and a little up the road towards Cabarete is another one just before CMC

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
As you are driving from Sosua centre towards Cabarete, on the left hand side of the road (just before the Tradewinds road on the right) is a very good hardware store; it's one we always use when at our apartment. There is a flashing amber traffic light shaped light on the opposite side of the road from it.

Warmest regards
Ian & Ellie

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
As you are driving from Sosua centre towards Cabarete, on the left hand side of the road (just before the Tradewinds road on the right) is a very good hardware store; it's one we always use when at our apartment. There is a flashing amber traffic light shaped light on the opposite side of the road from it.

These are better directions than I gave. This is the one I was recommending.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
You also have Lunares and Freddy's in Cabarete on the west side of town. In Lunares tell them you want a cash discount and you will save 5% on cash purchases.

Bob K

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
the new papaterra store is also hardware on the ground floor -on the left hand side before reaching sosua town from cabarete end- what sort of hardware did you want - if theres one thing we arent short of its hardware stores

PapaGG

May 31, 2010
There is PAPPATERA in Sosua (IT's NEW). They have paint, tools, hardware, It's like having a Canadian Tire Store right here.

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Where would I find venetian blinds or decent shades for larger windows?
sosua area
Manu

appleman

Dec 18, 2003
Cabarete Hardware store

West side of Cabarete before you get to the Esso gas station going toward Sosua.

Floridaborn

Sep 25, 2010
In Sosua there is Ferreteria Luciano, across from Tradewinds - it's on the east side of Sosua. On the outskirts of Cabarete (west side ) is a ferreteria next to Edenorte office.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
In Sosua Ferreteria Luciano is across the road from Tradewinds, on the LHS as you are leaving Sosua going towards Cabarete. If you are well known to them and a regular buyer or business owner you will get a 10% discount.

Tel. 8095714255

I get the same discount at Ferrateria Linares, in Cabarete, which is on the RHS just before you enter Cabarete.

Tel.8095710272

It has a new large white goods, furniture and electronics recently opened/extended and the prices are really good.

PAPPATERA in Sosua is a huge new multi store and has recently opened. It is on the LHS as you enter Sosua. Same owner has two huge stores in Caspar Hernandez.

Status
Not open for further replies.