Film of Feast of the Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinfo

Feb 4, 2011
A chance to see and discuss the film based on Llosa's Feast of the Goat. On Sunday Feb 6 at 7 pm at the Meeting Place in Puerto Plata. (A repeat perfomance on Feb 7 for those chosing football over culture.) This is a rare opportunity to see this film which will be shown in Spainish but with English subtitles.For Monday showing you need to confirm at info@meetingplacepuertoplata.com

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
hmm it was actually made in english....but can never find an english version of it, so dubbed spanish with english subtitles is slightly strange

tinfo

Feb 4, 2011
Feast of Goat/ Fiesta del Chevo

Thanks for the heads-upI You are right. I believe that it is the the orignial version that is being shown and that it is indeed in English with subtitles in Spanish!!

May 5, 2007
Want to watch it now!

Anyone happen to have a URL to a torrent to download this movie (preferably one where I don't have to give a DNA sample to join)

May 5, 2007
btjunkie.org.....might take awhile ....not many seeds

I signed up and paid only to have their search engine say it can't find it

Thanks for the link though

What I need is a site that has Feast of the Goat in English and actually works, free would be a bonus :)

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I signed up and paid only to have their search engine say it can't find it

Thanks for the link though

What I need is a site that has Feast of the Goat in English and actually works, free would be a bonus :)

Here's the torrent page I used to download it. Its in English that is dubbed into Spanish with English subtitles - go figure!

La Fiesta Del Chivo [AV sync fixed] w ENG subs

Regards
Ian & Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.