R.D. Nation-wide Car Recall

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
R.D. Nation-wide Car Recall

I would like to propose a R.D. Nation-wide Car Recall to remove the ?little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat? that seems to be installed or present in 95% of vehicles in the Dominican Republic.

I have owned several cars here in the Dominican Republic, both used and new, and somehow I have managed to escape purchasing a vehicle with ?the little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat? ? perhaps cars are not sold to foreigners with this option.

I don?t know if ?the little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat? comes factory installed or if it is an aftermarket add-on. However, I am sure it is installed or present in 95% of vehicles.

How do I know this you might ask? Well, for my work, I need to drive a lot every day, travelling from client to client. Almost every time I am stopped at a traffic light, stopped in a tapon, stopped in a parking lot, stopped anywhere in my vehicle? inevitably, the driver of the car ahead of me is head down, leaned over to the right ? taking care of, noting, checking, fixing, and generally attending to ?the little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat? ? and, of course, what they are not doing is paying attention to what is going on around their vehicle such as: the Red light has turned Green, or the cars ahead have all moved on?

I don?t know what this ?little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat? actually is, but in the name of efficiency and progress I propose a R.D. Nation-wide Car Recall to remove that damn ?little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat? that keeps slowing me up during my busy day!

Reactions: Celt202

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I know what it is.

That "little thing down to the right of the driver?s seat" is the device that keeps the headlights on full beam regardless of the position of the stalk on the steering column.

It can also render indicators and stop lamps useless too.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
I know what it is, but its a very well kept Dominican secret and I?m held by oath to never reveal this to a none Dominican, if I did, I?ll be killed in front of everyone while my family is forced to watch. So I guess you?re on your own on this one.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I know what it is but you made a mistake as it is not located in the right, in all my cars even here in US it is in the left bottom of the driver seat.

A baseball bat.

We love baseball...

haha

JJ