Llego jaja

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That's exactly what the country need a man who speak in good Dominican Spanish and no one who speaks in poetry.
E' pa' fuera que van!!!

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Yes, A GUY THAT BRAGS ABOUT HIS YUCCA IN PUBLIC. Classy.
Yes a guy that brags about his yuca in public, we don't mind about that.
I will vote for him, I'm tired of Leonel doing nothing. We need someone else and he is the only one with possibility to win the tournament.

JJ

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The thought of having Hipolito back in power scares the life out of me.
If that happened, I would start to seriously look at re-locating to Colombia!

I lived through 4 years of his incompetence :(

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
PLD political campaign trying to make a ridicule of Hipo because the way he speaks is wrong, they are wasting time and money as it won't stop people from voting for him.
You know why? because that's the way we speak in DR and that is exactly what we miss when living in other countries.
Dominican Spanish, this is the way I speak and all my friends and I can assure you that is not for lack of education.
I know Hipo personally since 1978 and I know he is a very well educated person but he let the Cibae?o comes out of him all time.

JJ

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
PLD political campaign trying to make a ridicule of Hipo because the way he speaks is wrong, they are wasting time and money as it won't stop people from voting for him.
You know why? because that's the way we speak in DR and that is exactly what we miss when living in other countries.
Dominican Spanish, this is the way I speak and all my friends and I can assure you that is not for lack of education.
I know Hipo personally since 1978 and I know he is a very well educated person but he let the Cibae?o comes out of him all time.

JJ

Of course that's how he got votes, just one of the guys. Ever watch his interview with Jorge Ramos from Univision. I'd be embarrassed to have him as the leader of my country. I don't know what his other mansion look like but the one in Jarabacoa is a monstrosity.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Of course that's how he got votes, just one of the guys. Ever watch his interview with Jorge Ramos from Univision. I'd be embarrassed to have him as the leader of my country. I don't know what his other mansion look like but the one in Jarabacoa is a monstrosity.
Hipo is a rich man since long time ago, Agro industrial successful business man...
I enjoy my self anytime I see that interview and the one in Panama Cumbre where El maricon de fidel trato de burlarce de el.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UFYoLwsEiwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man I enjoy this guy
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3k3mYhzJo9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JJ

Last edited:

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Yes a guy that brags about his yuca in public, we don't mind about that.
I will vote for him, I'm tired of Leonel doing nothing. We need someone else and he is the only one with possibility to win the tournament.

JJ

No offense JJ, but you did vote for him the last time too and it was a disaster, why should we think it will be any different this time around. I hate it when people willing to destroy their country for temporary personal gains.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003

That's not going to happen. Now, if Miguelito runs, I don't think it will happen, but chances certainly will go up.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
No offense JJ, but you did vote for him the last time too and it was a disaster, why should we think it will be any different this time around. I hate it when people willing to destroy their country for temporary personal gains.
I'm not looking for any personal gain and don't think PRD can destroy the contry more than PLD is doing now.
See the news of this week the island is about to start on fire, strike everywhere as people is struggling and the president Leonel Fernandez se la pasa figuriando viajando por el mundo, wasting resources that should be used in the needs of our people.
take look in this site I saw strikes everywhere this week.
http://gentetuya.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=2&Itemid=3

JJ

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I'm not looking for any personal gain and don't think PRD can destroy the contry more than PLD is doing now.
See the news of this week the island is about to start on fire, strike everywhere as people is struggling and the president Leonel Fernandez se la pasa figuriando viajando por el mundo, wasting resources that should be used in the needs of our people.
take look in this site I saw strikes everywhere this week.
Nacionales | GenteTuya.com - Gente tuya para decir lo tuyo!

JJ

Strikes orchestrated by PRD?

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Strikes orchestrated by PRD?
How if PLD have total control of the country, no man people esta jarta de comida, combustibles,medicina cara y los jodios apagones. El sistema de educacion que no sirve y otras tantas cosas mas....
any time I talk my mother and she say she need $10. pesos to get a platano, when it was only $3. three years ago when I leaved the country.
This is what really is orchestrating the strikes.

JJ

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006

You would think Hippo will mean good business for DR1 as a devalued dollar attracts more tourism.