Where is Trujillo?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
This is why this country needs another Trujillo.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wBhqqYwVnqs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dominican Rock

Mar 1, 2009
Not a joke that little boy wouldn't hurt a fly. In the meantime all you hypocrite, individuals, missionaries and NGO's who keep catering to the masses of other nationalities who keep coming in. Here you have a clear, visceral and brutal example of where your help should really be going to while your bellyaching about human rights and the plight of the poor and uneducated of non-Dominicans in the DR. Instead of undermining the country with all your antics, you should reach out the to the true unfortunates who are born HERE and are in need of your so called aid.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I am sorry for the little boys then. There was a recent post where there was some confusion as to if it was a joke or not. I didn't think this one was a joke but I was hoping that it was.
QUE MALO!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Not a joke that little boy wouldn't hurt a fly. In the meantime all you hypocrite, individuals, missionaries and NGO's who keep catering to the masses of other nationalities who keep coming in. Here you have a clear, visceral and brutal example of where your help should really be going to while your bellyaching about human rights and the plight of the poor and uneducated of non-Dominicans in the DR. Instead of undermining the country with all your antics, you should reach out the to the true unfortunates who are born HERE and are in need of your so called aid.
If we ever meet I would be happy to introduce you to several international NGOs and many foreign individuals who do great work with Dominican kids and young people. But in any case, it's a bit of a convolution to blame them for small children becoming mini-gangsters. Start with the parents (or lack thereof), the sort of role models these children are presented with, the abysmal education system... are foreigners to blame for that?

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Would be nice to have a BIG BROTHER project for these guys,
any volunteers ?
Manu

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
The last thing my three Dominican daughters and the rest of this country needs is another diablo. Lo que necesitamos es Cristo.

Mar 1, 2009
Bri777, you think about it, while I act. I have been doing my part for awhile now. I have spoken to missionaries who are friends, from Belgium. They told me they had gone to DR. I was so happy to know that they had gone to my country to help out others learn the good news. They told me about how they had gone to preach to Haitians and they had learned Creole while in DR. I asked them why hadn't they gone to Haiti to do this? They told me that their was a network of churches doing this. I was aghast. They are doing the right thing, in the wrong country. The resources used could have gone to a little boy like the one above. A man like Trujillo would be preferable to the pansy Leonel, but the murders and abuses that he committed were just pure evil.

Thanks Chiri.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Trujillo, if brought back to life and placed again in office, will be out recruiting children exactly like the one in this video who will grow up to be uniformed goons terrorizing anyone who disagrees with him. Just like the good ol' days.

So you replace barrio tigeraje with state-sponsored violence against the general population, and that is the preference.

Some of you seriously need to get a grip.

Reactions: Africaida

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Bri777, you think about it, while I act. I have been doing my part for awhile now. I have spoken to missionaries who are friends, from Belgium. They told me they had gone to DR. I was so happy to know that they had gone to my country to help out others learn the good news. They told me about how they had gone to preach to Haitians and they had learned Creole while in DR. I asked them why hadn't they gone to Haiti to do this? They told me that their was a network of churches doing this. I was aghast. They are doing the right thing, in the wrong country. The resources used could have gone to a little boy like the one above. A man like Trujillo would be preferable to the pansy Leonel, but the murders and abuses that he committed were just pure evil.

Thanks Chiri.

Thanks for the insight

I was merely pointing out ,that everybody is waiting for someone else to fix the problem, the help for others ,especially kids should start within the neighborhood!
This little boy could be right down the street from you.
Manu

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Thanks for the insight

I was merely pointing out ,that everybody is waiting for someone else to fix the problem, the help for others ,especially kids should start within the neighborhood!
This little boy could be right down the street from you.
Manu

I?m guessing your paraphrasing from the well knwon quote, ?It takes a village to raise a child? which was then made into a commen household saying by Hillary Clinton.

I truly agree with this, in order to bring up a child with the right structure and discipline the family and neighbors have to be involved. As soon as everyone around these kids beging to see theirs antics as funny or normal, they will fall victims of the ever revolving cycle of drugs, crime and jail.

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Sorry
I get real cranky when it comes to kids!
The whole world has barios,ghettos and hoods.
Still ,there are decent neighbors that get involved and take some kids to play ball or whatever sport.
They do not wait for missionaries to their job .
Manu

asopao

Aug 6, 2005
Trujillo back? No ! DR doesn't need an assassin,egomaniac, rapist of teenage girsl like Trujillo to put " mano dura".