Let's do this again my question was...Read it below

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyclaude08

Yes, I'm an Idiot!
Jan 12, 2011
i was just asking how dominicans or tourists who comes to DR sees Haitians ?
and i was not trying to be mean since i'm haitian too.....my second question:do you guys ever had a haitian Gf or BF ? third: do you guys go clubbing with them

1-people who has no education to answer a question please don't post here
2-why i can't delete a post or thread ?

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Haitians here....

OK, I'll try to give you civil, if not too intelligent answers.
I don't know any one who has a regular (steady) Haitian GF or BF although I have a good friend here who is married to a girl from Haiti.

You don't see many, if any, Haitians on the club scene, at least not in the capital where many of the Haitian population are unskilled workers, traffic light/street corner "salesmen", construction labourers and domestic staff.

Yes, there are "rich" Haitians.They are those who have homes here, mainly for weekends because their businesses are in Haiti and they "commute" - some also have homes in Florida and elsewhere.
Bryan

guyclaude08

Yes, I'm an Idiot!
Jan 12, 2011
thx bryanel this is what i wanted to know,i have a another thread just like that with some mistakes but there is this idiot rice&beans he's just annoying with no education at all let's just say a racist that keeps insulting me because of my questions

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
thx bryanell, this is what i wanted to know,i have a another thread just like that with some mistakes but there is this idiot rice&beans he's just annoying with no education at all let's just say a racist that keeps insulting me because of my questions

Guy-Claude - To quote our fellow DR1er AZB "Take it easy"
R&B is not always that acid.
Most of the posters here are regular and fairly serious contributors, but sometimes even the best may, for one reason or another, get "lit up".
Then the thread degenerates to exchanges on a personal level that sadly divert the whole issue of the OP, who loses the chance to get some valuable information that might otherwise have been available to him/her.

Your idea to "dump" that other thread and start a new one was good, a little longer and one of the Mods would have done that anyway.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
thx bryanel this is what i wanted to know,i have a another thread just like that with some mistakes but there is this idiot rice&beans he's just annoying with no education at all let's just say a racist that keeps insulting me because of my questions

You'll likely get better answers if you don't insult the people that post of this board. Calling people idiots will not help you. I understand that English is not your first language but your question on the other post was so poorly worded it was hard to tell if it was a question or a statement, as well it was somewhat insulting to Dominicans.

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Welcome to the Board

As a foreigner, I feel sorry for Haitians in the Dominican Republic.

If I were a young man wanting to "go clubbbing" with well to do Haitian ladies, I'd go to Miami NOT the Dominican Republic.

I believe you can ask a moderator to delete your other post for you or to close it.

Hope your question gets answered to your liking by someone in the know.

guyclaude08

Yes, I'm an Idiot!
Jan 12, 2011
well i just want these moderators to delete my account why can't they do that ? i guess i have to be mean for this

Status
Not open for further replies.