Anastacio - how did it pan out in the east?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I was also thinking about the kid who tasered his tongue.

maybe he met a desperate family in La Caleta and bought them an apartment and a bunch of new furniture?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I was also thinking about the kid who tasered his tongue.

maybe he met a desperate family in La Caleta and bought them an apartment and a bunch of new furniture?

Close but no cigar... that was Amstel Light, he was last seen at the car dealer in Boca Chica buying his adopted family a new camionetta to make it easier to shuttle the extended family to the playa on Sundays.

tio'

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Close but no cigar... that was Amstel Light, he was last seen at the car dealer in Boca Chica buying his adopted family a new camionetta to make it easier to shuttle the extended family to the playa on Sundays.

tio'

Really ? I am disappointed, I was convinced they were gonna end up in a threesome :laugh: ;)

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Anastacio was nothing like Amstellite.

Amstellite was a sucker - plain and simple.
Anastacio just seemed to wear his heart on his sleeve a little.

Anyone who listens to Toots and the Maytals is alright by me.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Well I hope he's alright. While there is some advantages to keeping one's real identity private here on DR1 then again you never know if one's contacts here could be really usefull. In my own case there are a lot of DR1'ers that know me and could get in contact with me and vice versa if need be. I hope Anastacio has this going for him.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Hi everyone, cheers pedro for the interest. Well, where do I start_
Well I met the agent through this site, no names as I really cant be bothered to go into anything with him after the drama I have had here.
Well the hard sell went on from the start, I wasnt sucked in exactly but I wanted the family settled before Xmas and so made the move rather than spend Xmas in the capital.
First off, signed the contract 18th Dec, was told I would have my copy on the 21st, and my reciepts for my bond and rent. After a month of chasing the Agent I met on here and the (so called) sub agent (whatever) from next door to our place I eventually got my reciepts the day before my rent was due this month, along with my copy of the contract.
During the month of December the furniture that was promised to me by the Agent using this site never actually materialised, along with the promise of the extention for the cable so I can lift the TV off the ground away from my daughter who finds it very interesting to play with. I need to work from home, I am not allowed to put a contract hard line n the property )the agent knew I needed this) The lights eventually got fixed (began working without an unwanted strobing effect which was great for me and my lass but very dangerous for our daughter in her room3 days before rent was due this month, the fans fixed and the washing area was talked about but we are still filling and draining the area by hand.
Well I sort of got used to being ignored (well, is it ignored if someone listens and then does nothing, probably not, I call it ignorant unprolike and probably due to the mentality of the people I am dealing with, as I now know).
We got our first rain after 2 weeks, the apartment flooded with the poo of the apartment below, I contacted Mr M as mentioned above and the Agent that lives next to our place, nothing happened, no repair no help with the clean up (we have a 19 month old child and we have 7 inch of poo water gushing through our apartment, ruining the childs electical games, clothes, new towel set, my computer charger, loads of clothes of mine, well you just dont want to wear clothes with other peoples poo on them do you. Anyway, I sort of gave up after this happened when my lass was taking time off work with me to keep mopping the water out as it came in. After the 6th event of the poo river running through I got seriously ****ed off, I cornered the dickend from next door to get it fixed (massive argument), after contacting my original contact from here prevailed sod all and hee ended turning my calls entirely) and the plumbing was fixed the next day. This was 8 days ago, we have been here for 2 months with this going on.
All I can say is I am not impressed, this kind of BS you just dont expect someone to dump on you with a young family, it is dangerous for my daughter to be playing with squeegy poo at 3am in the morning, had she become ill from this I think my chilled out and kind manner would have turned quite different and a certain Bavaro Agent would have a little more on his plate than worrying about what to do about having REMAX stickers on his vehicle when he is AS FAR AS ALL OTHER PEOPLE KNOW, REMAX AGENTS INCLUDED has sod all to do with REMAX, but hey maybe we are all wrong, what 99% of people think of one person isnt always true ah!!
Bavaro itself, is not the clean cut place people seem to think. I lived in Sosua as you all know for a couple of years and I never saw the amount of drugs on offer there that there is here, there is the same amount if not more Prostution, just not all on one street and so not crowds of them in 10 ft, the bars are spread out if they were not I expect there would be the same if not more whore traffic, but hell I cant walk into a bar without first having my ball cradled by at least 3 women before I can order a drink. Defo not what I expected but is alot safer than the capital (and the odd cradle isnt gunna kill me, lol sorry only joking), the only people threatening each other are ****ed up white guys on a monger mission, Haitian guys and girls are the majority on the street but as usual in my experience the most reasonable people in comparrisson with others I meet.
My mum n dad have just been to visit and gone home, I decided to take the time and spend a week in the hotel with them, which was great for them and Adi (our daughter), ok I quite enjoyed it as well.
I want to head off again after the experience with the apartment just really made my whole experience a nightmare, but I have others to think about so I will see if I get over it. Although the crazy new developement that has gone crazy noisey 30meters from my bedroom is enough, rock rollers, cement mixers, neumatic alsorts and plenty of noisey assed builder going on from 630am , I need a good think on this.

Anyway, I done with bitching, I am still alive, happy enough and feeling okay.
How are all you lot and thanks for asking.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Doesn't sound like much fun :(

Who was the agent? Feel free to post the full contact details, it's important for others to know and for the agent to have the opportunity to respond.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Hi everyone, cheers pedro for the interest. Well, where do I start_
Well I met the agent through this site, no names as I really cant be bothered to go into anything with him after the drama I have had here.
Well the hard sell went on from the start, I wasnt sucked in exactly but I wanted the family settled before Xmas and so made the move rather than spend Xmas in the capital.
First off, signed the contract 18th Dec, was told I would have my copy on the 21st, and my reciepts for my bond and rent. After a month of chasing the Agent I met on here and the (so called) sub agent (whatever) from next door to our place I eventually got my reciepts the day before my rent was due this month, along with my copy of the contract.
During the month of December the furniture that was promised to me by the Agent using this site never actually materialised, along with the promise of the extention for the cable so I can lift the TV off the ground away from my daughter who finds it very interesting to play with. I need to work from home, I am not allowed to put a contract hard line n the property )the agent knew I needed this) The lights eventually got fixed (began working without an unwanted strobing effect which was great for me and my lass but very dangerous for our daughter in her room3 days before rent was due this month, the fans fixed and the washing area was talked about but we are still filling and draining the area by hand.
Well I sort of got used to being ignored (well, is it ignored if someone listens and then does nothing, probably not, I call it ignorant unprolike and probably due to the mentality of the people I am dealing with, as I now know).
We got our first rain after 2 weeks, the apartment flooded with the poo of the apartment below, I contacted Mr M as mentioned above and the Agent that lives next to our place, nothing happened, no repair no help with the clean up (we have a 19 month old child and we have 7 inch of poo water gushing through our apartment, ruining the childs electical games, clothes, new towel set, my computer charger, loads of clothes of mine, well you just dont want to wear clothes with other peoples poo on them do you. Anyway, I sort of gave up after this happened when my lass was taking time off work with me to keep mopping the water out as it came in. After the 6th event of the poo river running through I got seriously ****ed off, I cornered the dickend from next door to get it fixed (massive argument), after contacting my original contact from here prevailed sod all and hee ended turning my calls entirely) and the plumbing was fixed the next day. This was 8 days ago, we have been here for 2 months with this going on.
All I can say is I am not impressed, this kind of BS you just dont expect someone to dump on you with a young family, it is dangerous for my daughter to be playing with squeegy poo at 3am in the morning, had she become ill from this I think my chilled out and kind manner would have turned quite different and a certain Bavaro Agent would have a little more on his plate than worrying about what to do about having REMAX stickers on his vehicle when he is AS FAR AS ALL OTHER PEOPLE KNOW, REMAX AGENTS INCLUDED has sod all to do with REMAX, but hey maybe we are all wrong, what 99% of people think of one person isnt always true ah!!
Bavaro itself, is not the clean cut place people seem to think. I lived in Sosua as you all know for a couple of years and I never saw the amount of drugs on offer there that there is here, there is the same amount if not more Prostution, just not all on one street and so not crowds of them in 10 ft, the bars are spread out if they were not I expect there would be the same if not more whore traffic, but hell I cant walk into a bar without first having my ball cradled by at least 3 women before I can order a drink. Defo not what I expected but is alot safer than the capital (and the odd cradle isnt gunna kill me, lol sorry only joking), the only people threatening each other are ****ed up white guys on a monger mission, Haitian guys and girls are the majority on the street but as usual in my experience the most reasonable people in comparrisson with others I meet.
My mum n dad have just been to visit and gone home, I decided to take the time and spend a week in the hotel with them, which was great for them and Adi (our daughter), ok I quite enjoyed it as well.
I want to head off again after the experience with the apartment just really made my whole experience a nightmare, but I have others to think about so I will see if I get over it. Although the crazy new developement that has gone crazy noisey 30meters from my bedroom is enough, rock rollers, cement mixers, neumatic alsorts and plenty of noisey assed builder going on from 630am , I need a good think on this.

Anyway, I done with bitching, I am still alive, happy enough and feeling okay.
How are all you lot and thanks for asking.

Screw that. You gotta move man. Who wants an apartment with sht rolling through at any time? You gotta name names and an let the world know who set you up in that mess.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Glad to hear you are still around - sorry to hear about the hassles.

If you follow the threads before Christmas I think you can figure out who 'M' is but I would not want to speculate.
I always said you need to be more wary of the Gringos than the locals.

Anyway - keep on keepin' on.
I hope things improve.

Reactions: Africaida

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
This could get juicy - we have a DR1 member who sorted a place out for another DR1 member and the result was turds floating through the house and accusations flying.

This is better than Coronation Street, JR.

Miloskorac, did you take a commission?
If not then I guess you have no dog in this fight - if you did get paid then you share responsibility to some extent.

Which is it?

Reactions: miloskorac

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
There are not two agents involved or Remax is not involved.

There is one agent, me and the administrator of the project.

Administrator lives 150 meters from the building where Mr. M (anastacio) is renting.

Sweet talking long short, any problems related with the apartment should be addressed to the administrator of the project.

And no way alcoholic talks over the phone and screaming, you will not resolve anything with Dominican administrator.

As far that I am concerned, you are alcoholic, and there were no Remax agents included.

Can't be that in two months you could not find a Cable TV in Barcelo?

Were you compensated, YES or NO?

This could get juicy - we have a DR1 member who sorted a place out for another DR1 member and the result was turds floating through the house and accusations flying.

This is better than Coronation Street, JR.

Miloskorac, did you take a commission?
If not then I guess you have no dog in this fight - if you did get paid then you share responsibility to some extent.

Which is it?

We are waiting for an answer Milos!

Reactions: miloskorac

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Apartment is completely new, and owner bought you new appliances.
You are still living there?

New appliances are nice, but what is the deal with the raw sewage? Sht rolling around the apartment everytime it rains aint a pleasant sensation. Especially with young children who always like to put their fingers in their mouth. What is up with that water table? Do they have traps on the septic tanks? Do they have septic tanks?

What is the resale for a new frig with dried dung at the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.