Does any one know where I can buy windows

Musicman

Aug 18, 2010
Hi Guys,

Can anyone recomend a manufacturer here on the North Coast who can manufacture good quality UPVC windows?

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
There is a place just east of the Coastal station, I think its called Equipo's De Bano and I think they can custom make windows for you...I know they do glass doors

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
North coast is pretty big - where exactly are you? there are at least 3 places in Puerto Plata that do good work.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
One is as you head into Puerto Plata from Playa Dorada, go past the first Isla Gas, then take the very next left hand turn (corner where Dinora Sportwear used to be) just up the block on the right hand side is the biggest and probably the best.

Second - harder to give directions - do you know calle Los Domingues? Behind the beer plant near la Javilla. Go up this street and over the little bridge and till you see the new baseball field then turn right. Go two streets and turn left. You will see it immediately on the right hand side of the road. They are good but smaller, better prices as a general rule.

Third - I have to get directions for you but start with these two.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
A friend of mine that lives in Sosua recently opened up a factory in Santiago, manufacturing high end custom windows.

If you want, I can PM you with his contact inormation.