Looking for Doctore

rochele1

Feb 8, 2011
Dear folks

I'm looking for American based clinic or hospital in santo domingo ,

I have to take my wife to a doctor but i don't trust dominicans ,is there any american dr. for woman here ?

the best one, i don't care about money , quality is important to me .

Regards,

Rochele

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You are stupid and ignorant. Why do you live here!! If money is not a problem, go to Miami!!

I hate it when I see this kind of crap!! I want American this and American that. Jeez Louise, why are you even here???

If a Cardinal of the Catholic Church will go to have open heart surgery at Cedimat?? You won't have your wife go there???

I am not saying there are not some bad doctors, but I also saw my father killed in a hospital in Pennsylvania...so what??

If you go to the top clinics in Santo Domingo you will good health care!!

HB

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
There are many doctors in Santo Domingo who got their medical education and training in the United States. They could be practicing in the US if they chose to, but had a desire to practice in their own country even though it meant earning less money.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
You are stupid and ignorant. Why do you live here!! If money is not a problem, go to Miami!!

I hate it when I see this kind of crap!! I want American this and American that. Jeez Louise, why are you even here???

If a Cardinal of the Catholic Church will go to have open heart surgery at Cedimat?? You won't have your wife go there???

I am not saying there are not some bad doctors, but I also saw my father killed in a hospital in Pennsylvania...so what??

HB

Luis, I bet that guy ain't an American citizen... Even more, why to pay attention to an offencive post when it come from a person with no credencials, just take a look and will notice that is his first forum post...

Must be a good friend of Sonia Pie.

JJ

rochele1

Feb 8, 2011

HB

I'm not american and need visa for US , i don't like to engage myself in visa procedures , time wasting

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I'm not american and need visa for US , i don't like to engage myself in visa procedures , time wasting

Well one thing you are is ungrateful. Several people have given suggestions and all you've got to say is your not American and are too lazy to ask for a Visa.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
See Doctor Catharine Schiraldi

She Has an office in CEDIMAT (809-565-9989)at the "Plaza de la Salud" Santo Domingo,and a private office near "El Millon". She is a US Board Certified Internist.
She is a guest on "Cocina Gourmet" with Euginia Rojo every Wed. 11 am Channel 37.To answer call in question on "Healt Issues"
She has lived here for years,speaks perfect "Dominican",and is married to a Dominican.
She is MY Doctor
Cris Colon

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
If a Cardinal of the Catholic Church will go to have open heart surgery at Cedimat??

He doesn't need any surgery, God can heal him. ;)

All other Big Guys from Dominican Government go to Miami for their surgeries, and it's paid by taxpayers money, of course.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "Cardinal" Had "Open-Heart" Sergery At CEDIMAT.

And a hernia repair.
But GOD did guide the surgeon's hand!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC