T-shirt embroidery

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Does anyone know where I can get some T-shirts embroidered with a company name and logo? I also need them to provide the T-shirts, if possible.

I am looking in the Cabarete, Sosua or Puerto Plata area, preferably.

Thanks

Nikki

london777

Bronze
Dec 22, 2005
I have just had forty 100% cotton polo shirts supplied and embroidered with our charitable group's logo by:

Alfred's T-Shirts (Alfred Textiles Graficos)
Av.Manolo T Justo #37
Sector Los Reyes
Pto Pta.

809 261 4723

Manager's name is Elbio Manuel Castillo.

Location is on the right as you go downhill from Supermercado Jose Luis towards the Stadium and (later) Playa Dorada.

Because of urgency I did not attempt to haggle over the price.

Service was very fast, quality was acceptable.

Nice people and seems a sizable business.

One slight problem was that the larger sizes were a different shade than the small sizes but I excused this because I imagine they get very little call for very small sizes (for 5-year-olds).

Also our logo was a little crudely done but it was designed with screen printing rather than stitching in mind so, again, I could excuse that.

Terms were the usual 50% in advance, 50% on completion.

I would be happy to go there again for the next batch we require in summer but I would also seek competitive quotes to see if we could improve on price or quality by going elsewhere, so if anyone comes up with alternative suggestions I will file them away for future reference.

They also do sceen-printing and supply polycotton mix and/or T-shirts if preferred.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2009
We use the same guy that did the embroidery at Dinorah's before they closed down. He bought their equipment. He's also in Puerto Plata:

Ivan,
Phone 829-933-9008

He has the T-Shirts and delivers them to Cabarete once ready.