Cedular / Residency and medical test

Dan Spinnover

Nov 1, 2010
What are they looking for when applying for D.R. residency with regards to the medical examination. I suspect only contagious diseases? I'm asking because I am collecting SSD
(with no contagions here). COPD is my problem.

Thanks....

Dan Spinnover

Nov 1, 2010
Thank You Mr. Guzman for your response.

It's my understanding that obtaining a Residency card is a process.... in that I pay a little for this, and a little for that, as things progress. For example: some for the application, a little for something else., etc. Let's say, worse came to worse, and the XRay taken was found to be problematic. How much money would I be out if they denied me at that point?

Or is it that the applicant pays a lump sum ahead of time, and it's either all accepted and used; or all totally lost without hope of recuperating any monies if things go south?

Thank you for the clarification.

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Second opinion

For me they had asked to come for second appointment to discuss the results. i did not had this when i applied for the temporary one. And I am more than 100 percent sure that i would not have any problem with the helalth issues. Does anyone had this experience before? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Also i am planning to drop down tomorrow because of holidays continuously. I just got the information and could not contact my lawyer. Is the appointment is absolutely necessary? I am taking a chance by going there without the appointment.

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
RE: medical

Make sure you list EVERY medication you are taking when having the blood work done. A friend had taken tylenol with codeine (available in Canada without a prescription) and tested positive for narcotics!

Best bet is to take no over the counter drugs prior to blood work!

Migration is closed at 12 noon Thursday for Samana Santa.......hope no one was planning to go!

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
I went there today and the doctor told me there was some problem with the X-ray and was resolved smoothly with the help of of the office of Guzman.
For me they had asked to come for second appointment to discuss the results. i did not had this when i applied for the temporary one. And I am more than 100 percent sure that i would not have any problem with the helalth issues. Does anyone had this experience before? Any suggestions will be appreciated. Also i am planning to drop down tomorrow because of holidays continuously. I just got the information and could not contact my lawyer. Is the appointment is absolutely necessary? I am taking a chance by going there without the appointment.