Restaurants in San Francisco De Macoris

boniouk

Aug 17, 2010
Flying from UK to SFDM on Tuesday 15th to be with my girlfriend for a week. Any ideas on nice restaurants to go to in the city? posh classy places? :D

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Probably the only "posh" restraurant would be El Dorado, it has been around a long time. I enjoyed the food at El Patio, El Tanque and a Burrito place on Libertad a block down from the Buffalo. The best food in SFM is usually in someone's home.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
show off by taking her and her family, mom especially, to the store. maybe a day trip to Santo Domingo. let them buy whatever mom likes or needs. five gallons of cooking oil, 50 lbs of rice, a small TV for the back bedroom. now you have made an impression for the good, unless she's got many other "boyfriends" that already take her out to McDonalds....when you date a dominican girl and you squander money on a fancy restaurant you don't look good.......take it from experience so that you don't have to hear it later...because, i went, i tried, i learned, "he spent $$$$$ on a dinner, what a fool, we could have had a new mattress, roof, 50 lbs of rice!!!" not trying to be cruel, i'm just sharing my history. and present life. i don't go out to fancy restaurants in SD when many in my wife's large family could use new sneakers for a little boy. and, the family is huge, to make an impression buy sneakers for a nephew. stay home with mom and dad, pay for "needs", you will be a hero.............