Sodastream

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
There was a "letrero" on a house in the area behind "Plaza Turisol" selling or refilling CO2. But I am not sure if it is the same thing nor if they are still around... It is about 4 or 5 years ago I've seen it...

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
I just thought of asking this. And instead of creating a completely new thread, I found this. So? Has anybody had any luck of finding a SodaStream at any store, if possible on the North Coast, but if in general anywhere in the country I would be interested. Thought of buying it online, but I guess that it would kind of defeat the purpose.
I'm a really heavy soda drinker, and I know it's not good for my health, but it's just so cheap. Compare that to any carbonated water, at least for me it's super expensive. Back in Sweden, you can get 3 of those 330ml cans for the equivalent of $1, and here if you buy the pack of La Croix at Pricesmart each can goes for around $0.50, but if you buy them at any store they are almost $1 each.
So a SodaStream would be really useful to me, just that it's a bit expensive to buy overseas.