logging in probs from ipod

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Never had this before. Trying to log in, the screen accepts me and thanks me but then doesn't actually set me online. Any reason why I should be experiencing this as of last night and today?
thanks,
Anas

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Never had this before. Trying to log in, the screen accepts me and thanks me but then doesn't actually set me online. Any reason why I should be experiencing this as of last night and today?
thanks,
Anas

Was this post made from the iPod?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Was this post made from the iPod?

hahaha!! no, that would be the problem Rob, i can't get logged in from the ipod. This is from the LT.
As said, never had it before and I write alot from the pod so don't understand. No issues with the pod, the screen accepts me into DR1, but then returns me to the 'register, log in' screen. Seems a bit strange, I reckon it must be from your end.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
It is fine, I reset the pod. I was trying to avoid losing all my apps n pics etc but never mind, looks like the problem was with my pod.
Cheeors!!

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
surely if you reset it, it wont affect any of your apps , pictures etc, as all will be stored on your iPod back up files, ready for re-syncing.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I have a Very recently new LT, unauthorised as of yet and so has none of my stuff on it. I am sure there is a way around it but I was flying out the country and needed to be linked up asap, and so reset to factory settings and all is gone. Main importance is being online without probs, and I have that. I can redownload all my music n pics when I get back. I am ****ed off that after creating a new account on another LT that I have lost all my paid for apps. I spent a fortune on silly apps, looks like I have to buy them again. Apple, robbing bastards!!!!!