Thread: Tourist Visa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tourist Visa

I am planning a vacation to DR from USA. Do i need a Touris Visa for DR ?If i am holding valid advance Parole of USA. Please let me know ,if any one went to DR without a visa with Adavance Parole

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by urirk View Post
    I am planning a vacation to DR from USA. Do i need a Touris Visa for DR ?If i am holding valid advance Parole of USA. Please let me know ,if any one went to DR without a visa with Adavance Parole
    It depends on your nationality, but few countries need a visa to visit the DR. Your problem is not DR, your problem is if you can leave or enter the U.S.A in an Advance parole.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks ,Advance parole is valid to enter into USA .According to below website , we dont need it ,but want to know whether any one went without visa with advance parole

http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/ti...buser=DELTAB2C

Post Thanks / Like

Guys , I was able to go DR last week with out visa of DR . I had showed the valid advance parole (USA) to them and they are fine with it .
    Had Great vacation.
    Thank you .

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by urirk View Post
    Guys , I was able to go DR last week with out visa of DR . I had showed the valid advance parole (USA) to them and they are fine with it .
    Had Great vacation.
    Thank you .

That's good Thanks anyway for your info. I'm planning the same thing and for sure I could ask the same question.