What A Hassle To Get Your Deposit Back Out Of This Banco Agricola....

AndyGriffith

Mar 11, 2010
I can see why owners don't place the deposit in there...What a hassle to get the money back. I am in the process of getting money back from a deposit that was placed in this bank under a certificate of deposit. They require a letter written from the owner and your own letter and then 3 days to get your funds. The other alternative is no letters and a 15 day wait. It is crystal clear why owners just hold the deposit in their own bank account. Ridiculous.

E

engineerfg

^ He's still in the new york state of mind. Chill Andy, you're on Ahorita Time, you know, 1 day = 5 days + tapon transport time

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
ha ha ha
right,
chill a bit and take it easy, totally agreed.

but anyways,
the day you cancel a rental,
do you really get within 3 days your money back on hand in New Yol State?

I think the Dominican System is the quicker one,
just some people have no clue what's up and then complain about their own leak of prior Investigation/Research they should have done before using the services/renting a room etc.

Cheers

Mike

AndyGriffith

Mar 11, 2010
ha ha ha
right,
chill a bit and take it easy, totally agreed.

but anyways,
the day you cancel a rental,
do you really get within 3 days your money back on hand in New Yol State?

I think the Dominican System is the quicker one,
just some people have no clue what's up and then complain about their own leak of prior Investigation/Research they should have done before using the services/renting a room etc.

Cheers

Mike

Either you guys didn't understand my post and/or I didn't explain it clearly enough.

There isn't any reason for Banco Agricola to issue a certificate for a deposit if it requires extensive further documentation for the parties to extract the deposit. For both parties, it is just an unnecessary inconvenience that can be avoided by leaving the deposit outside Banco Agricola.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Either you guys didn't understand my post and/or I didn't explain it clearly enough.

There isn't any reason for Banco Agricola to issue a certificate for a deposit if it requires extensive further documentation for the parties to extract the deposit. For both parties, it is just an unnecessary inconvenience that can be avoided by leaving the deposit outside Banco Agricola.

I understand the Point you wanna make, but I don't agree on it.

without the Deposits at the Banco Agricolar after cancelling a Rental the Tenants would need to run after the Landlords to get their Money back, and in many cases such Landlords do not live nearby, often not even within the Country, so the Deposits at the Banco Agricolar offer the Handling of such at a here available Location.
a few days of waiting with the appropriate paperwork at hand I don't see as any Hassle,
and even if Your Landlord doesn't agree to hand you oover His required Part of Papers you can request Your Deposit and get it in a 15 Days of Waiting Time Period.
I don't see such as a Hassle, sorry to disagree

Mike

AndyGriffith

Mar 11, 2010
I understand the Point you wanna make, but I don't agree on it.

without the Deposits at the Banco Agricolar after cancelling a Rental the Tenants would need to run after the Landlords to get their Money back, and in many cases such Landlords do not live nearby, often not even within the Country, so the Deposits at the Banco Agricolar offer the Handling of such at a here available Location.
a few days of waiting with the appropriate paperwork at hand I don't see as any Hassle,
and even if Your Landlord doesn't agree to hand you oover His required Part of Papers you can request Your Deposit and get it in a 15 Days of Waiting Time Period.
I don't see such as a Hassle, sorry to disagree

Mike

Well what is the difference really? You still need to receive that physical 'certificado deposito de alquileres' from the Landlord and a letter notarized with signature authorizing the withdrawal of the deposit from Banco Agricola. Either way, you are still running after the Landlord for your deposit. You can wait 15 days, but you still have to deposit that certificate with your own letter requesting the monies from the bank. I am trying to get the letter from the Landlord currently and then deposit to the bank. They claim that the money can be released in 3 days under those circumstances.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Deposit money

Well what is the difference really? You still need to receive that physical 'certificado deposito de alquileres' from the Landlord and a letter notarized with signature authorizing the withdrawal of the deposit from Banco Agricola. Either way, you are still running after the Landlord for your deposit. You can wait 15 days, but you still have to deposit that certificate with your own letter requesting the monies from the bank. I am trying to get the letter from the Landlord currently and then deposit to the bank. They claim that the money can be released in 3 days under those circumstances.

I think the difference is that most landlords spend the deposit money. The banco Agricola account works like an Escrow account. I agree with Mike. It is worth the hazzle.