Yoga Classes in Santo Domingo

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
For those looking for yoga classes in Santo Domingo, I have found a great teacher in Este Santo Domingo (close to Mega Centro) that has just arrived from the U.S.

She provides classes at the gym I attend in both Spanish and English twice daily and is available for private sessions upon request. Very attentive to everyone in the class to ensure proper form (especially for beginners). She has really helped me with my relaxation and flexibility after a strenuous workout. I can tell a huge difference in my overall physical being just after one week. Excellent class to drown out the madness of the Capital and get in a better state of mind.

I told her I would post this in DR1.......Highly recommended!

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Sorry Mariposazul...I do not know much in Santiago but will ask some friends of mine that are from there if they happen to know...

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Yoga not confirmed in Santiago

Hi Mariposazul,

I had no luck checking with some of my friends about yoga in Santiago. Sorry

RainingKarma

Nov 4, 2009
Hi Gypsync, thank you for posting this! Would you mind sending me the contact info for the yogi via pm? I also live in the East Side.

namaste shalom

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Yoga Contact

Hi RainingKarma,

I sent you a private message with the instructor's email...let me know if you need any further information! See you in class :)

papillionsprincess

Aug 26, 2008
Hi RainingKarma,

I sent you a private message with the instructor's email...let me know if you need any further information! See you in class :)

Hello

Can you please send it to me as well, I need to get involved in something active, what days are the classes taught? Thanks.

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Yoga Instructor's email

Hi papillionsprincess,

I sent you the email address to the instructor for more information. Hope to see you in class this week!

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Class Schedule

After confirmation, classes are taught:

Monday- Saturday: 9:45- 11:00am
Monday- Friday: 5:00-6:00pm

Pilates is getting mixed in to the yoga too.

Pamela Polanco

Mar 6, 2011
hola!

I'll be in Santo Domingo Este, San Isidro, for the month of April and would love to join your yoga class. I know that mall. Can you send me the class information as well? Thanks. And see you in April!

Pamela

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Yoga Contact

Hi Pamela,

I just sent you the instructor's contact. Hope to see you in class!

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Hola-- Could you please PM the teacher's contact info? Does she have a website? Thank you!
Susan

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Yoga Contact

Hola Susan77,

I just sent you the instructor's email and website. Let me know if you need anymore info. See you in class!

damy.yoga

Mar 10, 2011
Hello everyone!
One of my students told me about this post. How nice !
My name is Damy, I am teaching Yoga in Santo Domingo Este.
I really appreciate my friend for posting my info in this site.

If you need more information please, do contact me at damy.yoga@yahoo.com
Or my FB page at Damy Yoga | Facebook

Namaste Shalom to all. :)

VFromtheUS

Oct 27, 2010
Hello Gypsyng,

Can you also send me the Instructor's info? Does anyone know if anyone here in Santo domingo teaches Bikram yoga (hot yoga)?

thanks!

Gypsyng

Feb 19, 2011
Yoga Contact

Hi VFromthe US!

The previous post has the instructors info. I have pasted below for you to contact her with your questions:

"If you need more information please, do contact me at damy.yoga@yahoo.com
Or my FB page at Damy Yoga | Facebook"