We are looking for good English speaking c

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
HS Recruitment & Consulting Services is currently looking for good English speaking candidates! If you think you have the English skills please apply, WE are waiting for YOU. We have Job opportunities for Customer Service/Technical Support positions NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. No excuses, It doesn't get better than this!

Call us right now!!!!!!!!!! (809)772-2045 (809)665-7395 why wait!!!!

Job Overview:
Company: Most stable contact centers in Santiago.
Base Pay: 100 P.P/H & up
Other Pay: Incentive Bonus
Employee Type: Full-Time

Only Requirement: All candidates must speak, read and writes perfect English

Benefits:
1- Private Medical and Dental coverage
...2- Excellent work environment

3- Subsidized day-care services

4- Free transportation for evening hours

5- Excellent hourly rate

Requirements:

1- Schedule availability

2- Good computer skills

3- Flexibility

4- Great attitude

Please send us your resume via email@ recruitmentdept@hugostaffing.com if you refer candidates you will qualify to receive RD$500.00 cash if the he/she successfully gets hired and completes the training.

If you were previously contacted or interviewed by a Hugo staffing member, please let us know the date that the interview took place.

For More info visit us on the web@ Hugo Staffing

Here is some information about our company.

HS Recruitment & Consulting Services is a professional company specializing in recruitment for the call center industry. We mainly function as a fully service recruitment and selection agency, but we also provide dynamic assistance to foreign entities that are looking for Call Center consultancy, BPO, CRM Solutions and human resources in the Dominican Republic.

Our recruitment consultants have extensive experience in call center recruitment and know what skills are required to effectively staff a call center. Our dedication and attention to customer service is unparalleled in the industry. At HS, our goal is to provide the most efficient job placement services possible for our clients and candidates by utilizing our extensive call center knowledge, proven search technique and excellent results.

Benefits

With our focus on candidate quality and client satisfaction, the benefits of working with HS become obvious from the beginning of our relationship. Our candidates are treated like the professionals they are and we are constantly striving to advance the careers of everyone we come in contact.

The services we offer are:

? Assistance with your new business registration

? HR recruitment

? Call center facility acquisition or lease, including agent and supervisor stations.

Once that is complete will even recruit the staff at all levels

? Inbound and Outbound CRM Solutions

? Acquisitions, Customer Service, Technical Support, Market Research and Collections

? BPO

? Data Management

? Scanned Imaging, Claims Processing, Billing, Mail Room Management

Our call center partners are the largest in Santiago, Dominican Republic and been in business for over 5 years. They are stable, certified, professional, and the perfect match for your needs

HS Recruitment & Consulting Services has built a strong reputation in the local market for both our professional services and personal touch. We go the extra distance to find the best fit for employers and their candidates, listening, evaluating and effectively exceeding their needs.

We are located in Santiago Dominican Republic .

Hugo Hidalgo| Recruitment & Marketing Director |Hugo Staffing | Mobile 809-772-2045 | hhidalgo@hugostaffing.com Hugo Staffing

CONFIDENTIALITY: This communication may be confidential and/or legally privileged; in any case any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those of HUGO STAFFING. If you receive this communication by error please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately; in this case it is formally prohibited copying, sharing or using any content.

Twix

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
To be exact its 2.65usd which the OP feels is an "Excellent hourly rate"

It is an excellent hourly rate, and that is the base pay, it could be higher than that. go to any other call center and they will pay less. they have incentive bonus, which adds up, and the place is great, nice people, good hours. If there is a better paying customer service or technical support job in santiago let us know. 3 bucks may seem like nothing to you, but it is a lot for us that live here and have to work to survive. 3 bucks an hour is better than the 2-10k that practically everyone else makes

Zap28

Feb 24, 2011
It just really seems unfathomable how one is able to survive on that kind of wage... now mind you I don't live there and am learning things as I go along, realizing it's not the same as living here in Canada. I thought my pay was crappy here ~ but again, for what you have to put out each month vs. what you make, I suppose it averages out?? I mean no disrespect when I commented or continue to comment. I guess I don't know much about the average wage & cost of living throughout the DR?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I writes gud Englich. I cud use the big pay. My animal hoarding addicshun is getting espensiv.

I have strong Boston accent which Matt Damon fans wil find chahming.

Yu don't top up the pay with chiclets do yu?

Reactions: rice&beans

Twix

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
It just really seems unfathomable how one is able to survive on that kind of wage... now mind you I don't live there and am learning things as I go along, realizing it's not the same as living here in Canada. I thought my pay was crappy here ~ but again, for what you have to put out each month vs. what you make, I suppose it averages out?? I mean no disrespect when I commented or continue to comment. I guess I don't know much about the average wage & cost of living throughout the DR?
Everything is different here, and yes I can survive making 4 to 5k a week. if that were a month I'd be dead. To live in a nice place more than one person has to be working and helping out with rent and bills. at la sirena they make 10k a month. at the call centers for spanish speakers the pay really sucks, it's around 60 an hour from what I've heard, so 100 is good. My ex worked in a small store and made only 4k a month, and a friend of mine works at claro and makes 6k. That's all they make, and it's a full time job. Can they survive on that? No, they live with their family, and they all have to work too.

Zap28

Feb 24, 2011
I'm confused what "k" stands for... I always thought it represented 'thousand'? Unless of course you're referring to pesos? I have NO idea, lol. Now I feel really stupid. But don't know unless you ask, right?

Hope no one comes down on me for asking what might seem obvious to others...

Goober17

Apr 30, 2010
pesos

I'm confused what "k" stands for... I always thought it represented 'thousand'? Unless of course you're referring to pesos? I have NO idea, lol. Now I feel really stupid. But don't know unless you ask, right?

Hope no one comes down on me for asking what might seem obvious to others...

yes, k=thousand pesos...certainly not $$ ;)

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Everything is different here, and yes I can survive making 4 to 5k a week. if that were a month I'd be dead. To live in a nice place more than one person has to be working and helping out with rent and bills. at la sirena they make 10k a month. at the call centers for spanish speakers the pay really sucks, it's around 60 an hour from what I've heard, so 100 is good. My ex worked in a small store and made only 4k a month, and a friend of mine works at claro and makes 6k. That's all they make, and it's a full time job. Can they survive on that? No, they live with their family, and they all have to work too.

Yes but for someone who is truely bilingual.... this is pretty terrible pay.

Fortunately, from what I hear from folks who have worked at the call centers, they fill out their employe ranks with folks who have been deported. I am sure that they did great work in brushing up their grammar at Attica and Sing Sing.

But, of course, there is that $500 peso signing bonus!! Let us not forget that!!

And since the car fares went up and I only had to take three carros to get to work, at 25 pesos each, that will leave me with

MAYBE enough to buy a happy meal at McDs

The fact that locals here are willing to work for less than peanuts... drive cramped into hot, run down publicos like clowns in a VW and tolerate really long work weeks and dress codes (AND hair codes!)

does not make this $3 an hour job attractive.

(and the reason that you can ALWAYS find a job at a call center is that it is mind numbing work)

Zap28

Feb 24, 2011
Same at the call centers here too... huge turn over, b/c ppl are just not happy at their job. I suppose it all depends on circumstance & what's available...

I wonder how I make ends meet here sometimes, let alone how I'd do it if I were there? *sigh*