Playa Dorada golf course prices

T

Terry Croft

I'm going to the Dominican in about a weeks time and would like to do some golfing. I'm staying at the Iberstar Costa Dorada resort. I've been trying to find out how much it is going to cost me to play the Playa Dorada course, but am getting conflicting info. The sites I can find with prices and the travel agent say it will cost me about $53.50cdn, but people who I talk to who have just came back say they thought The sign at there resorts said more like $110us. If someone can let me know a true price I would be very grateful. Also there are four golfers in our group and I thought I read somewhere that you could get 4 green fees at a disconted price. does anyone know if this is true or wheather there are any specials or green fees packages available.
Thanks and I look forward to hereing some replies.

R

Randy

That supersaver package is discontinued. Check www.debbiesdominicantravel and go to the bulletin board.Under the north coast heading on golf I've listed prices for the 6 courses played in feb. have a good time!

H

hillbilly

Hey Randy! Thanks for that post on Debbie's site!

I don't know the prices around here and I live here!!
I do carry around a paper with POP's golf prices but I could't tell you what it costs at most places....Many thanks for an informative post!!

HB

R

Randy

Re: Hey Randy! Thanks for that post on Debbie's si

Asked if anyone aws interested about the 6 courses played this year and didn't get any inquires, so I stuck it there !