Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santanatwins

Jan 20, 2004
What happen to the living on a budget thread?

I agree it might have got sidetracked recently but overall the thread had an incredible amount of info for those thinking about moving to dr. Budget or no budget.

Is it coming back?

yanandu

Banned
Jan 23, 2011

I agree it might have got sidetracked recently but overall the thread had an incredible amount of info for those thinking about moving to dr. Budget or no budget.

Is it coming back?

I guess it got moderated out of existence.

How about a thread 'Europe on 5 dollars a day'. It might be just possible in some
parts.

Yanandu

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010

Is it coming back?

There was an idiot giving out false and dangerous information and most posters decided to ignore it in the end, so I guess to protect newbie readers it was removed.
I hope it doesn't come back, if it does it will be ignored.

yanandu

Banned
Jan 23, 2011
Will it come back?

I don't know about others but all my information was carefully checked.

I wonder if you will find the culprit.

Certainly moving/living on a budget is an important topic.

Yanandu

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I don't know about others but all my information was carefully checked.

I wonder if you will find the culprit.

Certainly moving/living on a budget is an important topic.

Yanandu

If you had lived like that, why would you need to check anything? If you're going to BS people, remember your own BS.

Where is that ignore button?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I'm fairly certain moderators have options other than deleting the entire thread if they don't like the direction it is going. It could be "cleaned up" and locked. There was a lot of good information in that thread.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
It could be confusing to someone new trying to figure who was living in the Republic and who was living on Pluto. Yes they could have just erased one posters thoughts but that isn't really fair, it is an opinion after all, as deluded as it may have been. Best go erase the entire thread I think, it became obvious it was just a cry for attention in the end.
If you need information I suggest you ask a specific question, and just look at history as to who you Listen to.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If it was deleted it is a shame because there was a lot of good information there. I hope it is just being cleaned up.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If it was deleted it is a shame because there was a lot of good information there. I hope it is just being cleaned up.

It's a lot of work to read and pick out what should be deleted as we know all too well but it's worth it in order to preserve all the great info which took years to gather.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Maybe someone can refresh me on the title of the thread or some of it's content. Then maybe I can find it or at least find out what happened to it.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Maybe someone can refresh me on the title of the thread or some of it's content. Then maybe I can find it or at least find out what happened to it.

It is a thread (sticky), created by Chris.

Something about Muslings!!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I don't know, I can only find what I have posted :(

Every now and then we have threads vanish, I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true.
Maybe they somehow get caught up with other deletions, no idea.

End of this month we are rolling out a massive upgrade, so hopefully that will fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.