Commission Based Professions

cibaoo

Nov 30, 2009
I was wondering what are potentially lucrative commission based professions in the Dominican Republic. I can only think of Real Estate Agent and maybe Vendedor Medico.

For example, is there a market for Mortgage Brokers, Insurance, Business Loans, etc?

I'm specifically interested in researching professions that I can generate leads through the internet and be able to close that Client.

Any information is appreciated where I can begin looking as well as the general commission structure. For Example, I've been finding that Real Estate Agent commissions in DR are generally 3%-6% sometimes as high as 10%.

Feb 7, 2007
Real estate agent, insurance broker, visitador medico, general trade, vehicles, etc. basiclaly you can form commission based relationship with any business and go from there

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
You can focus on the real state proffesion....And set up with a local call center... you can contact me if your interested....

E

engineerfg

The problem with these types of plans where the internet is concerned, is tracking, tracking and tracking. You can generate lots of leads for dominican businesses, but do you trust said dominicans who receive the leads to give you a kick back honestly?