Zuni from M&M Massage has moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Just a FYI Zuni (Sunni) from M&M massage has moved to a new location. She is now in her own shop accross from the Bon ice cream store 2 or 3 doors down from the Sea Breeze hotel.
Still gives the best ligitimate massage in the area. I have been using her for 5 years now.

Bob K

Reactions: Bronxboy

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Not everyone is looking for a happy ending. Many are just looking for a great massage and this is the place for that.

Bob K

tveitavidar

Nov 20, 2010
Not everyone is looking for a happy ending. Many are just looking for a great massage and this is the place for that.

Bob K

Just want the option. Let's face it, this is a place you go to just for pleassure and relaxing, not for a bad neck or shoulder. I doubt you would be comfortable with a male touching your naked body like the girls does in that saloon ?
So an offer for a happy ending I think would be nice in this place.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Just want the option. Let's face it, this is a place you go to just for pleassure and relaxing, not for a bad neck or shoulder. I doubt you would be comfortable with a male touching your naked body like the girls does in that saloon ?

Contrary to your theory, there are folks that vacation on the North Coast that might go for a therapeutic massage, not everyone is a monger.

Yes a "special massage" is nice after a back/neck rub.

Reactions: SantiagoDR

tveitavidar

Nov 20, 2010
Yes, ofcourse, I'm just talking about an option, not an obligation.
And this salon is not for terapautic neck massages, it's just for pure pleassure and relaxing.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003

Go to the other ones then if u have pain in yr cohones. Good to have one serious massage place in a town like Sosua. And yeah some families and non-whore-mongers still go to Sosua, and now when they cleaned up the town they are far better of with more places like this one.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I guess that was my point. Some of the tourists and many who live here are not into the "local talent" but rather enjoy life here. For me a good deep tissue massage every week is a very good thing and makes me HAPPY

Bob K

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Actually, I believe that the legit massage places out number the happy ending one now. Just another sign that this town is cleaning up.

Status
Not open for further replies.